The Student Room Group

My crush talks to everyone except me...

Its so annoying and weird, like TALK TO ME!

I actually do make an effort but he’ll just answer me quickly and then ignore, if I don’t talk to him first he’ll never talk to me

We just met a few weeks ago so that makes it even more weird

Yeah I dont know the point of this post, other than to 1) rant, 2) ask for some advice on how to make him talk to me??
Original post by Anonymous
Its so annoying and weird, like TALK TO ME!

I actually do make an effort but he’ll just answer me quickly and then ignore, if I don’t talk to him first he’ll never talk to me

We just met a few weeks ago so that makes it even more weird

Yeah I dont know the point of this post, other than to 1) rant, 2) ask for some advice on how to make him talk to me??

He's just not into you
Reply 2
Original post by Rock Fan
He's just not into you

or he's nervous to talk to her, could be possible
Reply 3
Original post by Rock Fan
He's just not into you

I know but why literally not talk to me at all? For no reason?

He looks at me but then when I smile back he’ll just look away or ignore
Reply 4
Original post by Ocault
or he's nervous to talk to her, could be possible

Hopefully its this, he doesn’t seem like the type of guy to get nervous though
He isn't interested in you. Not even as a friend.
Reply 6
Original post by sinfonietta
He isn't interested in you. Not even as a friend.

:frown:

He doesnt even know me urgh
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
:frown:

He doesnt even know me urgh

He knows you as someone who keeps trying to talk to him and smile at him. If you are doing it with other people around, maybe it's embarrassing.

If that has been the case, try to start a conversation with just the 2 of you. If that doesn't work, give it up. You can't make him talk to you and just because he's your crush doesn't mean he has to like you.
Reply 8
Original post by Surnia
He knows you as someone who keeps trying to talk to him and smile at him. If you are doing it with other people around, maybe it's embarrassing.

If that has been the case, try to start a conversation with just the 2 of you. If that doesn't work, give it up. You can't make him talk to you and just because he's your crush doesn't mean he has to like you.

I’m not even really persistent though, I don’t constantly beg him for a conversation - we have the same class where everyone all talks to eachother, but I feel like he just doesn’t talk to me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending