I need to ask, important

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
There is a guy who does dodgy things for a living.

He is not the guy to mess around with.

I drive and he asks me for lifts.

He told me to come somewhere to chill and we chilled however i wanted to go home and he would just leave accordingly after hours of telling me to go somewhere when I want to go home.

The other day he said to his good mate that another good mate of his disrespected him and they were shouting to him and the other guy goes he plays tricks on other people.
There is camera evidence.

Today when I was in a car he lost something and found it under a seat and also there is something else and it seems like there could be games played. Like he could have done it on purpose. He kept saying I'm messing with his stuff which im not.

Also I feel if someone says something to him even the first time he will want to knock you out.

So what can you tell of his character?

What do you think I should do?
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If things are dodgy and criminal, and you have enough to give some reasonable evidence of what you have seen, report it to the police or Crimestoppers; this can be done anonymously.

And avoid this guy like the plague. You can also tell the police if you feel under threat from him. Does he know where you live?
Anonymous #1
He does know where I live.

Even if i report it anonymously he could suss out and tell others.

From what you've read, do you think he kinda acts like a bully? He hasnt bullied me but he says "swear on my life" when asked about things if he suspects something and he wants no disrespect or else there is trouble.

His he controlling?

What is his nature?
Bruinsgirl40
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
He does know where I live.

Even if i report it anonymously he could suss out and tell others.

From what you've read, do you think he kinda acts like a bully? He hasnt bullied me but he says "swear on my life" when asked about things if he suspects something and he wants no disrespect or else there is trouble.

His he controlling?

What is his nature?
He sounds like he is a wannabe mob boss.

I would steer clear of this guy, he will end up getting you in trouble, if you have these feelings about him now, then that is you basically telling yourself to avoid him.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Bruinsgirl40)
He sounds like he is a wannabe mob boss.

I would steer clear of this guy, he will end up getting you in trouble, if you have these feelings about him now, then that is you basically telling yourself to avoid him.
So you feel he is controlling and a slight bully although he doesn't act like one? Intimidation and no disrespect is his motto.

If you read the op I feel he was slightly playing me up. In a very intimidating way only listening to himself. Who knows he could by lying himself.

He said when he found the thing it was like this however he could have done it.

And he knows bad people.
Anonymous #1
Please what is this guys psychological make up?

Yeah he does sound like a mob boss.
Anonymous #1
He phones me a few times a day and expects me to be there for him.

I've got every right to say no however its not as straight forward as that.

What's he's psychological make up? A controlling person? Hes not bullying me. What else of his psychological make up?
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Please what is this guys psychological make up?

Yeah he does sound like a mob boss.
If you weren't concerned about his behaviour you wouldn't be on here asking questions. Why do you need a psychological analysis? From everything you've said he sounds like a scumbag. What more do you want?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (36)
28.35%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (11)
8.66%
No I am happy with my choice (71)
55.91%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (9)
7.09%

Watched Threads