Turn on thread page Beta

What if I go in and she doesn't realise then she's like wtf are you doing What should I do if this happens/possibly to avoid this situation ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    What if I go in and she doesn't realise then she's like wtf are you doing What should I do if this happens/possibly to avoid this situation ?
    There's not a lot you can do. I say, laugh it off. There's nothing worse than a guy being rejected by a girl and then him being all offhand with her because of it. Yes, from personal experience. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    With the flow

Try and relax

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, you need to stop stressing about it. I know thats hard as you've never done it before, but it'll be fine. Just take on board the advice, and relax. Maybe, again not wanting to sound harsh, but get a bit of experience, like someone else said, meaningless club pull?

ReputationRep:
    So update us OP! Have you done it yet??

ReputationRep:
    Argh, make sure you hold her! Nothing more awkward in the world than 2 people just standing, joined at the lips.
    Also, be gentle and soft . And don't immediately think you need to put your tongue in anyone's mouth!! I'm not really a massive fan of it anyway, but it definitely needs to be something you build do, with smaller kisses getting deeper.

(p.s. I wouldn't worry about headbutts or anything...I've done that on a first kiss before, and had my stomach make the LOUDEST noises. The best thing to do is laugh about it, because the more comfortable you are, the better the kiss!!)

For some reason, I think it's more likely to happen sitting down without the use of hands. Any tips :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Put your arm round the back of her, while turning your body diagonally towards her.
    I like his fingers round the back of my neck
    Then it's just the same - tilt head slightly, eye contact, look down at lips and back up at eyes, then kiss magically happens.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Desperate Prayer)
    Pretend her mouth is a washing machine, your tongue, the clothes.
    Regular or non bio?

ReputationRep:
    I've gone searching, and found http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqJaG...eature=related

It's supposed to be Kyle's first kiss, though it blatently isn't Matt Dallas's! (If you've seen it you know what I mean!) At 2:23 there's her look down at the lips during eye contact, and his 2:26-8. Just to show you what I mean.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amandam_1993)
    My boyfriend gets a hard on every time we kiss.
    I usually move down to his neck and ear and this drives him crazy.

Don't worry about getting a boner.. it just shows the girl you are interested. =]
    All well and good but when you are at a family party....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverpool's Number 9)
    All well and good but when you are at a family party....
    Jeans are the answer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kamie)
    I've gone searching, and found http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqJaG...eature=related

It's supposed to be Kyle's first kiss, though it blatently isn't Matt Dallas's! (If you've seen it you know what I mean!) At 2:23 there's her look down at the lips during eye contact, and his 2:26-8. Just to show you what I mean.
    Awww bless. **** acting but bless all the same.

This is so much better....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrXxvW3pKUM

Oh hell yeah, I wish I was that spittle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kamie)
    Jeans are the answer!
    The entire denim industry couldn't keep me down when I'm ready to go...

ReputationRep:
    Dude, as been said, HOLD HER, and hold her tight- they LOOOVE that....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverpool's Number 9)
    The entire denim industry couldn't keep me down when I'm ready to go...
    LMAO--Brilliant!

ReputationRep:
    So what are we to teach this young lad next ?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.