The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

We should spam lots and see if we can overtake Lithium, he's way out ahead of us!
nocturnal people FTW :biggrin:
I wonder if we could push this to 10,000 posts before he gets back...
yes! (but he may get angry and take away our special agent status :p:)
nuttygirl
nocturnal people FTW :biggrin:

Definitely, I've been on TSR for two years and this is the first time I've actually got to know anyone :frown: Probably because I spent most of my time posting in H&R, there's not a lot of getting to know people in there. Chat is much better:smile:
so cruel! good plan though :yep:
nuttygirl
yes! (but he may get angry and take away our special agent status :p:)

:eek: He wouldn't! (He seems too nice to get angry :p:)
yay, you know people now :biggrin:
nuttygirl
yay, you know people now :biggrin:

TSR is no longer time-wasting but something I actually look forward to...I may be a big nerd now. Oh dear. It's still fun though :biggrin:
:woo: :ditto: :biggrin:
I'm glad I met you, you're awesome :five:

...and we're past the awkward moment :p:
*spams randomly*
Phantom Phoenix
I'm glad I met you, you're awesome :five:

...and we're past the awkward moment :p:

:p:
cheers :ditto: to you! :biggrin: :five:
The Rik :love:
nuttygirl
:p:
cheers :ditto: to you! :biggrin: :five:

:hugs: :smile:
nuttygirl
The Rik :love:

I can't believe how distinguished he looks now he's getting older...he's only getting better-looking :biggrin:
He is! It's great, love his hat hair when he got his doctorate :biggrin:
It's great having someone to perv over him with, everyone I know thinks he's a strange old man :p: blasphemous!
nuttygirl
He is! It's great, love his hat hair when he got his doctorate :biggrin:

He's so handsome *drool*

And dashing :yes:
nuttygirl
It's great having someone to perv over him with, everyone I know thinks he's a strange old man :p: blasphemous!

Definitely not, I think he's brilliant :biggrin: I'm a fairly new obsessive *ahem* I mean, fan, of course, I watched Bottom for the first time about 18 months ago, which is why I haven't seen as much of his stuff as I should have. Bottom Live had me in tears, it was sooo funny :biggrin: I've only seen Hooligan's Island and Weapons Grade Y-Fronts so far though...pleh.

Latest