The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by &#34315
Agent Brown checking in

Sm? Me like.

Damn, Brown is taken :frown:
Original post by &#34315
Awwww :consoles:
Go go back after the degree! You'd be an amazing doctor!
And plus, if you go back, theres a chance we'll be doing the same course :biggrin:

:hugs: I'm sort of thinking about it, but I'm still reeling from the confusion of last year :p: I'll probably start thinking about it around this time next year, decide whether I really want to or not.

You're going to be a doctor too? You can set up a practice with Lithium, he already said I can be his pet psychologist if he needs one :yes:
Reply 3442
Phantom Phoenix
Don't question him, he's very strict! :whip:

she is very wise :hmmm:
Original post by &#34315
Agent Brown checking in

Sm? Me like.

You're not the only one, but he never follows through on his threats *sigh*
Reply 3444
NW8_SW1_EC3
:yep: Sounds cool, I pick Brown.

So do you guys know each other personally/in person? I happen to know s.c.m. as we went to school together.

Brown happens to be taken my friend, grey is open. :biggrin:
NW8_SW1_EC3
:yep: Sounds cool, I pick Brown.

So do you guys know each other personally/in person? I happen to know s.c.m. as we went to school together.

:no: I don't think anyone else even lives in the same country as me (although don't hold me to that because my attention span is like a kitten's at this time of night!).
Phantom Phoenix
I wish I could help, but given that I just thought "on what?" I doubt I'd do you any good :frown:

I guess I'll go into some form of psychological profession, though to be frank I've got three years left before I leave so I'm not worried yet :p:

Philosophy sucks, to be honest. It's like school, whenever you depart from the prescribed cirriculum you get your wrist slapped :rolleyes: I believed the lies about uni being different :sad:

^ That might be my decision right there...thank you :biggrin:

Hehe sometimes it helps writing it down.. you never realise you already had the decision made up til you see it for yourself...

And you did write philosophy last.. i always tend to find when people are writing down their subjects they put their fave first and their least fave last :p:

Where are you at uni?
Reply 3447
Phantom Phoenix
You're not the only one, but he never follows through on his threats *sigh*

who never follows through with his threats :hmmm:
Lithium
who never follows through with his threats :hmmm:

No one. Sir.
Phantom Phoenix
:hugs: I'm sort of thinking about it, but I'm still reeling from the confusion of last year :p: I'll probably start thinking about it around this time next year, decide whether I really want to or not.

You're going to be a doctor too? You can set up a practice with Lithium, he already said I can be his pet psychologist if he needs one :yes:

Dont pressurize yourself into choosing so fast. Take it nice and slow.
I'm hoping to be a doctor too yes =p. I've got bad nerves when it comes to interviews though. And I dont have good work experience. So I dont know whehther I can get into a Med course.

Btw, how do you put a line through the text? [what?] Thanks =p.
:wizard:
dani_88
Hehe sometimes it helps writing it down.. you never realise you already had the decision made up til you see it for yourself...

And you did write philosophy last.. i always tend to find when people are writing down their subjects they put their fave first and their least fave last :p:

Where are you at uni?

Scotland, hence the pick and mix approach :yes: I quite like it actually, means I get to do a lot more stuff than I would have in England.
Reply 3452
Where is agent green? She seems to not be here anymore :frown:
:poke:
Phantom Phoenix
:no: I don't think anyone else even lives in the same country as me (although don't hold me to that because my attention span is like a kitten's at this time of night!).

Did you say you were from Scotland?
Or am I delusional? Like i was when I thought yous had cookies :frown:
Reply 3455
Scotland?! My brother is coming to Dundee :biggrin:
Still here agent black :smile:
Reply 3457
nuttygirl
Still here agent black :smile:

You know you don't need to call me by my agent name :smile: :love:
Original post by &#34315
Dont pressurize yourself into choosing so fast. Take it nice and slow.
I'm hoping to be a doctor too yes =p. I've got bad nerves when it comes to interviews though. And I dont have good work experience. So I dont know whehther I can get into a Med course.

Btw, how do you put a line through the text? [what?] Thanks =p.

I can help with your PS and things, I got accepted by 2 of the 3 places that interviewed me (the 4th one didn't like my B in Chemistry, understandable really!). I also had a really good book that helped me, let me see if I can find it on Amazon...
[score]Does this work?[/score]

Latest