The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3640
Hey guys
Phantom Phoenix
Still being good :yes: People keep talking about cookies in here though...:sad:

Awwwwwww. Just ignore them:rolleyes: .. I really want to copy you as well, I just don't have the will power for it :puppyeyes:.
Olympics opening ceremony tomorrow, the opening ceremony is the only thing in the olympics which I actually understand.
xBillyBrownx
Awwwwwww. Just ignore them:rolleyes: .. I really want to copy you as well, I just don't have the will power for it :puppyeyes:.

It's difficult :frown: Maybe we could support each other :yes:
Reply 3644
Lithium
hmmm, people make the conclusion rather quickly, although i have no idea how, my spelling of the word "color" rather than "colour" gave it away once, but how do you reckon?

'Where you study:
Weill Medical College Of Cornell Univeristy - NYC

Academic Info:
Weill Medical College Of Cornell Univeristy - New York
Class 2011'

Kinda gave it away...

What area of medicine you in?
Hi wilt :hello:
Lithium
hmmm, people make the conclusion rather quickly, although i have no idea how, my spelling of the word "color" rather than "colour" gave it away once, but how do you reckon?

Your profile says you study in America, that's what confused me :yes:
Hi Wilt :wavey:
Girls have crazy diets.
Reply 3649
Mrs.X
'Where you study:
Weill Medical College Of Cornell Univeristy - NYC

Academic Info:
Weill Medical College Of Cornell Univeristy - New York
Class 2011'

Kinda gave it away...

What area of medicine you in?

haha, i should make a habit of checking people's profiles :ninja:

I'm still a medical student, but want to do either internal medicine with a fellowship in cardiology or cardiothoracic surgery :biggrin:

are you a medical student?
Reply 3650
Harry_Plonker
Girls have crazy diets.

very random my friend...very random :s-smilie:
Reply 3651
Phantom Phoenix
Your profile says you study in America, that's what confused me :yes:

How did that confuse you my dear?
One is bored.
boo!
Lithium
haha, i should make a habit of checking people's profiles :ninja:

You'll get nothing out of mine, I'm a good agent. I don't even have a picture :woo:
laura, we can be traitors together :five:
Lithium
How did that confuse you my dear?

Because you don't live in America but your profile says you study there, and I'm not clever enough to consider that you maybe live somewhere else when you're at home :sad:
I didnt know Lithium was yank.
Mrs.X
heylooo :smile: im in a thoughtful mood, i woke up late, im hungry and i generally go to bed quite late. whyre you still awake?

Niiice.. If you're in a thoughtful mood you could try reading! I guess it's just summer really.. Same with me, except I'm not very hungry. In fact I just had some very good pasta (with cheese :love:) -Sorry Sarah :puppyeyes:.

I'm still awake because I live in a strange country where it's okay to wake up in the middle of the day and go to bed in the middle of the night:rolleyes: .
Phantom Phoenix
You'll get nothing out of mine, I'm a good agent. I don't even have a picture :woo:

do you think the time for perving has come? :ninja:

Latest