The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Lithium
she's a girl :s-smilie:

Girls can still have fun, dahling :wink: There's even a song about it :yes:
Phantom Phoenix
I bet your friends didn't let you forget that in a hurry! *groan* I used to end up sleeping at this guy's house (ooh, get my euphemism) every weekend and I never managed to sneak out past his parents. One time I crept all the way downstairs...'going well,' I thought...out the patio door...out onto the road...'hurrah, I made it!' and his dad was cutting the fecking hedge outside :mad:

LOL with my ex, we were at it and her dad shouts from the next room "shut the **** up up", thats as scary as it every got for me :frown: I feel like im missing out.
Reply 4102
laura-rad
will you be joining us at my house this evening? :p:

there are only three of you girls, can you handle me :biggrin:
nuttygirl
I'll put up posters in Dundee uni :biggrin:

i have a jumper which has laura rad on the back, i wear it quite often.
tsrers might recognise me!
Lithium

we have handcuffs :wink:
Lithium

no. not without handcuffs :hubba:
Phantom Phoenix
I bet your friends didn't let you forget that in a hurry! *groan* I used to end up sleeping at this guy's house (ooh, get my euphemism) every weekend and I never managed to sneak out past his parents. One time I crept all the way downstairs...'going well,' I thought...out the patio door...out onto the road...'hurrah, I made it!' and his dad was cutting the fecking hedge outside :mad:

Oh no, they really haven't! Most of the time I just laugh about it with them, though it can be quite embarrassing... last week they spent half an hour explaining to me that for the whole night all they could hear was moaning..*uber-cringe!*

And :O at your story! Disaster!
laura-rad
we have handcuffs :wink:

:vroam: ---> Laura's house
laura-rad
don't forget your toothbrush!

Naa I'll just borrow yours.
Reply 4109
ok guyz gtg now ...have a nice day :smile:
Harry_Plonker
LOL with my ex, we were at it and her dad shouts from the next room "shut the **** up up", thats as scary as it every got for me :frown: I feel like im missing out.

Only on crippling feelings of shame! *shudder*
Harry_Plonker
Naa I'll just borrow yours.

you're still bringing underwear right? or do you need to borrow that too?!
soso_426

Laters, have a good one.
Reply 4113
nuttygirl
no. not without handcuffs :hubba:

get em ready darling :wink:
soso_426

:wavey: You too :smile:
mr-tom
This is the second night in a row that I've been TSRing till the early hours. I need to sort my life out, well my sleeping patterns more specifically.

Don't we all... *thinks wistfully of times when could actually go to sleep*

meh, theres still a whole 25 days before school yet, plenty of time! :yep:
Reply 4116
Harry_Plonker

dude, my ex- fiance' was half Lebanese and half Palestinian, yea? that is scary ****....especially when your ****ing 24/7 just pretty much waiting for her dad to find out :eek:
seeya soso :smile:
Reply 4118
soso_426

bye soso :smile:
Lithium
dude, my ex- fiance' was half Lebanese and half Palestinian, yea? that is scary ****....especially when your ****ing 24/7 just pretty much waiting for her dad to find out :eek:

LOL you risk death. Kudos man Kudos.

Latest