Turn on thread page Beta

Late Night Chat watch

• View Poll Results: Why are you still awake and what are you doing?
    Worried about something
    18.18%
    Insomniac
    20.98%
    Messed up sleep pattern
    47.55%
    Just the way I am
    31.47%
    Bored and dont feel like sleeping
    39.86%
    sleep? sleeping is a waste of time!
    12.59%
    I'm listening to music
    22.38%
    I'm pretty much just jumping from fourm to fourm looking for a thread to reply to
    32.52%
    Just surfing
    23.78%
    IMing
    18.53%
    "non of your business"
    6.99%
    Sitting on mu butt doing nothing
    18.88%
    Trying to fall asleep
    11.19%
    Considering suicide
    8.04%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lithium)
    i will
    :dancing:

ReputationRep:
    Byebye, where are you going? :hugs:
    x

ReputationRep:
    i need to go see my mom. she woke up, be back in an hr max. you'll probably be asleep like an angel (wish i could see you :love:)

ReputationRep:
    i need to go see my mom. she woke up, be back in an hr max. you'll probably be asleep like an angel (wish i could see you :love:)
    cool, have fun

Nope, probably won't sleep today :p: might go out though :woo: (you're the angel :love: )

ReputationRep:
    PP, if you're still around, seeya later, going out :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    anyone there

ReputationRep:
    I just had a nasty letter from my ****ing letting agents who're accusing me of ignoring their ****ing contractors who haven't ever ****ing tried to contact me :mad2:

****ing ****s!

Ahhh, that feels better. Someone's going to get a gobful on Monday morning, though. How are you, my dear?

ReputationRep:
    Hello people.

Aww phantom :hug:

Poor you!

P.S. I think I'm going to puke more than my drunk friend is last night from some of the soppy stuff in this thread! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Girl.Scout)
    Hello people.

Aww phantom :hug:

Poor you!

P.S. I think I'm going to puke more than my drunk friend is last night from some of the soppy stuff in this thread! :p:
    Yeuch :p:

Thank you for the hug, now the rage has passed I'm feeling rather despondent about the whole thing

How are you today? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I seem to have scared Lithium away with all the stars :no: Sorry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phantom Phoenix)
    Yeuch :p:

Thank you for the hug, now the rage has passed I'm feeling rather despondent about the whole thing

How are you today? :hugs:
    Poop.

I'm good, just gutted I'm gona miss half of my own leaving do :|

Up to much exciting?

Haha you scared Lith...

What stars?

I am American, but I am only sutdying there. I don't live there, though I do spend 10-11 months out of the year there :rolleyes:

That does sound kool, i know it doesn't have much to do with it, but when i did behavioural psychology in undergrad, and why people act the way they do, i found it amazingly interesting

do you know what you wanna do w/ your degree?
    Ahh cool, didnt know you were an American? . . . cool. I plan on coming to the States next summer to do a work experience programme with CCUSA! (hopefully).

Yea I touched abit on psychology and the behavioural bit and from books I have read had cropped up - pretty interesting read.

I'm hopin to either go down the probation route OR police route, haven't decided yet . . . .

Soz didnt reply, went off to the land of nod!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)
    Ahh cool, didnt know you were an American? . . . cool. I plan on coming to the States next summer to do a work experience programme with CCUSA! (hopefully).

Yea I touched abit on psychology and the behavioural bit and from books I have read had cropped up - pretty interesting read.

I'm hopin to either go down the probation route OR police route, haven't decided yet . . . .

Soz didnt reply, went off to the land of nod!!!
    i figured, well im still up..i can reckon what you're thinking too (either looser or poor thing )

where in the US are you going to do it

i figured, well im still up..i can reckon what you're thinking too (either looser or poor thing )

where in the us are you going to do it
    LoL You still haven't been to bed?? . . . I not long woken up and im still tired. Going into town shortly and to the gym (if I can be bothered) lol . . . :rolleyes:

I haven't worked out where exactly I want to go yet, but I want to be quite central ish - so I can travel quite easily to the tourist attractions that I have my eyes on also doing something with the US police or probation (if that is what you call it there?) - that would be amazing, but I don't think that will happen . . . .so will probably do some job that is quite easy going, to get me going.

ReputationRep:
    LoL You still haven't been to bed?? . . . I not long woken up and im still tired. Going into town shortly and to the gym (if I can be bothered) lol . . . :rolleyes:

I haven't worked out where exactly I want to go yet, but I want to be quite central ish - so I can travel quite easily to the tourist attractions that I have my eyes on also doing something with the US police or probation (if that is what you call it there?) - that would be amazing, but I don't think that will happen . . . .so will probably do some job that is quite easy going, to get me going.
    i don't live in the USA per se, although i spend around 10-11 months out of the year here (uni). I stay in NYC, it's a nice place to be, kinda 'central' and a lot to see, but after 3 years now, i think ive seen it all

you seem to have your stuff figured out, quite impressive i'd say. and yea, that is what we call them here, lol, the police

i don't live in the USA per se, although i spend around 10-11 months out of the year here (uni). I stay in NYC, it's a nice place to be, kinda 'central' and a lot to see, but after 3 years now, i think ive seen it all

you seem to have your stuff figured out, quite impressive i'd say. and yea, that is what we call them here, lol, the police
    Ahhh cool. I've just always wanted to come to the States, even when when I was a kid I was like ''can we go to America?'' lol. Would also love to go to Canada too, might take a detour next summer and go there too.

Yup - im very organised, I know what I want in life and quite determined to follow that road/path . . . . . .

I meant probation, is that what they are called in the States or is there another name for them? . .

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh cool. I've just always wanted to come to the States, even when when I was a kid I was like ''can we go to America?'' lol. Would also love to go to Canada too, might take a detour next summer and go there too.

Yup - im very organised, I know what I want in life and quite determined to follow that road/path . . . . . .

I meant probation, is that what they are called in the States or is there another name for them? . .
    that word exists in law reinforcement in the US, but i don't know if it means the same thing. If you're talking about when someone is let out of jail or prison under certain conditions, it's called "parole" i think.

that word exists in law reinforcement in the US, but i don't know if it means the same thing. If you're talking about when someone is let out of jail or prison under certain conditions, it's called "parole" i think.
    Yea I know in the US when someone is let out on certain conditions, its parole, but I mean does the states have Probation Officers? . . they basically work with offenders to help put them back on the straight and narrow basically.

I'm sure they do have probation officers . . . . .

ReputationRep:
    Yea I know in the US when someone is let out on certain conditions, its parole, but I mean does the states have Probation Officers? . . they basically work with offenders to help put them back on the straight and narrow basically.

I'm sure they do have probation officers . . . . .
    yea, someone on parole has a probation officer that they "answer to" and check in with every week or so, usually the criminal isn't allowed to leave the state w/o permission (or at all...depending on the condition of parole). my education on this comes from movies :yep:

yea, someone on parole has a probation officer that they "answer to" and check in with every week or so, usually the criminal isn't allowed to leave the state w/o permission (or at all...depending on the condition of parole). my education on this comes from movies :yep:
    LoL Its very well understood! . . . . lol :yep:

Right I am off to get showered and dressed now and then into town.

Shall talk soon, DB :hello:

**Get some sleep** lol

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.