Turn on thread page Beta

Late Night Chat watch

• View Poll Results: Why are you still awake and what are you doing?
    Worried about something
    18.18%
    Insomniac
    20.98%
    Messed up sleep pattern
    47.55%
    Just the way I am
    31.47%
    Bored and dont feel like sleeping
    39.86%
    sleep? sleeping is a waste of time!
    12.59%
    I'm listening to music
    22.38%
    I'm pretty much just jumping from fourm to fourm looking for a thread to reply to
    32.52%
    Just surfing
    23.78%
    IMing
    18.53%
    "non of your business"
    6.99%
    Sitting on mu butt doing nothing
    18.88%
    Trying to fall asleep
    11.19%
    Considering suicide
    8.04%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phantom Phoenix)
    :yes: But if I stay up all day then I can't be here at night any more :cry:
    we can stay awake for 2 whole days :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adamcleland15)
    ohhh ok then

You're all fat and stupid and you eat nothing but mcdonalds and you don't know what football is.

That okay?
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm, given that i live in the UK and play on my colleges SOCCER team, i'd beg to differ I just study there, and am a citizen, but i've lived here most of my life :p:

But not bad........for a brit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adamcleland15)
    ohhh ok then

You're all fat and stupid and you eat nothing but mcdonalds and you don't know what football is.

That okay?
    Oi. Don't be mean to him :fight:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nuttygirl)
    we can stay awake for 2 whole days :yes:
    I don't know...I get scarily random when I don't sleep (more than usual, I mean). Plus I'm open to silly suggestions :eek: I've done some very dumb things when sleep-deprived.

ReputationRep:
    I know it's a shame that school starts so soon, but we'll still be on TSR all the time, not as much, perhaps as normal people (during the day), but we'd talk, right :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    Please say what dumb things you've done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lithium)
    I know it's a shame that school starts so soon, but we'll still be on TSR all the time, not as much, perhaps as normal people (during the day), but we'd talk, right :puppyeyes:
    Depends how badly you want me when you have better things to do :sad:

ReputationRep:
    My :love:

ReputationRep:
    Time zones suck.

ReputationRep:
    :yes: But with your American time difference it will be harder (ooer) :sad:

ReputationRep:
    there is nothing better, but i doubt i'd get dismissed from anything i didn't make 500 posts of spam a day :p:

MSN is a nice way to keep in touch with friends, if TSR went bad :yep:

ReputationRep:
    damn it i'll figure it out :yep: :love:

ReputationRep:
    hey there :hello:

ReputationRep:
    :woo: MSN :yes:

mine's sort of working now, yay! added you earlier

ReputationRep:
    Please say what dumb things you've done
    Okay, this is one of my dumber things...I was working 70 hours a week, and Iwent out one Friday and this guy started hitting on me (why I don't know). I was quite flattered because I was quite young at the time. He lived in my village and I ended up going round to his one night and he had all these cartoony things on his walls, but I didn't think much about them because my head was full of cotton wool. Anyways, things went well (no details :p:) and I ended up going over and surprising him one day and he had a three foot high swastika poster up on his wall! I hadn't missed that (he took it down before) but when I looked around his room the 'cartoons' were posters raging about repatriation and expulsion of immigrants, and the guy had a Combat 18 tattoo on his chest which I just didn't cotton to at the time. I ****ing legged it :eek:

ReputationRep:
    My :love:
    She's a lucky girl :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phantom Phoenix)
    Okay, this is one of my dumber things...I was working 70 hours a week, and Iwent out one Friday and this guy started hitting on me (why I don't know). I was quite flattered because I was quite young at the time. He lived in my village and I ended up going round to his one night and he had all these cartoony things on his walls, but I didn't think much about them because my head was full of cotton wool. Anyways, things went well (no details :p:) and I ended up going over and surprising him one day and he had a three foot high swastika poster up on his wall! I hadn't missed that (he took it down before) but when I looked around his room the 'cartoons' were posters raging about repatriation and expulsion of immigrants, and the guy had a Combat 18 tattoo on his chest which I just didn't cotton to at the time. I ****ing legged it :eek:
    :zomg: that's freaky!
    Ok, go to bed please :yes:

ReputationRep:
    :woo: MSN :yes:

mine's sort of working now, yay! added you earlier
    really? yey! i'll sign in

ReputationRep:
    :zomg: that's freaky!
    Ok, go to bed please :yes:
    It's okay, there aren't any Nazis in the house :p:

Two of my best friends were Indian at the time as well, I was terrified they'd find out and think I agreed with the guy or something! :zomg:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.