The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:jive: I always feel clever when I get annoyed with a company and they apologise to me :yes: I always used to be really envious of my mum because she can make anyone do anything if she puts on her angry voice, so it feels like I'm finally getting to be a grownup :p:
:woo: you're an adult!!! :yeah:
Technically, at least :p:

I'm watching Goodfellas at the moment, never seen it before :jive:
Is it any good? :yeah:
Good so far but rather graphic with the murder and the beating up of children :eek:
:zomg: scary!
:sadnod: A guy got stabbed with a big knife, was rather alarming, but that hasn't happened again and the kid's about 18 now so that won't happen again either :yes:

*relaxes a bit*
It sounds interesting! :wizard:

Did you get a bit freaked earlier when Lithium said he likes underage girls :p:
It was a bit alarming :eek:

But I usually take the line that someone who really liked underage girls would never say it openly :yes: It's better thinking that than taking it seriously :zomg:
Wow... you guys are *still* at it?
I'm supposed to be working out but it's not happening :no: I think TSR exudes addictive chemicals or something.
It's addictive :yes: but PP has been asleep :hmmm:
Hopefully PP. If that's not true I'm scared :p:
How very rude of her to do a completely natural and necessary thing like that...

...she's not the only one:ninja:
nuttygirl
It's addictive :yes: but PP has been asleep :hmmm:

I'm a cheat :sadnod:
Drewski
How very rude of her to do a completely natural and necessary thing like that...

...she's not the only one:ninja:

We can be traitors together :five:
Phantom Phoenix
We can be traitors together :five:

Indeed :five:

Though, in fairness, I'm just a thread newb and didn't have people wanting me to hang around...
nuttygirl
Hopefully PP. If that's not true I'm scared :p:

We'll keep an eye on him :hmmm:

I can see why we should be worrying though, now I think about it :woo:
Drewski
Indeed :five:

Though, in fairness, I'm just a thread newb and didn't have people wanting me to hang around...

They don't love me really, they just love my smileys (which I overuse shamelessly) :jive: :ymca:
lol, he might kidnap us :zomg: Joke if he's reading this :ninja:

You TRAITORS :p:

Latest