Drewski
Well, I think you thinking I'm attractive is equally deluded...:rolleyes:

*thinks of a comeback*

*thinks*

*thinks*

...Nah. :p:
Yasmin2K8
:no:

Your hot, I wanted you even more after you put that pic up :hubba: I think you should put one up in your profile :yes:

Amy was a sex kitten as well :smile:

She is :yes:

I can't put my picture up, people might see it! :woo:
Phantom Phoenix
*thinks of a comeback*

*thinks*

*thinks*

...Nah. :p:

We're in agreement then, we both think the other is more attractive than we ourselves are.

I think that's what I meant to say...:s-smilie:

But anyway, looks are meaningless, they fade, they don't tell you how good a person is. I like to think that I've got more to offer being who I am.:yep:
Girl.Scout
Ha.

No, but I am wearing a Super Mario hoodie, which is equally cool.

Phantom, I have no idea what you look like because I don't think I was here when you posted a pic, but I bet you are! :biggrin:

Don't want you left out :p:

(I'm on the left :smile:)
Drewski
We're in agreement then, we both think the other is more attractive than we ourselves are.

I think that's what I meant to say...:s-smilie:

But anyway, looks are meaningless, they fade, they don't tell you how good a person is. I like to think that I've got more to offer being who I am.:yep:

You have a good attitude :yes:

She's the blonde!:smile:
Drewski
She's the blonde!:smile:

Guilty :sadnod: But I had been ill for a year at that point, so in my defence I'm pale for a good reason :p:
Phantom Phoenix
You have a good attitude :yes:

Thanks. I like to think I'm just realistic.

I'm a nice guy, so what I'm not a looker... I'm never going to 'pull' just based on my looks - and I'd probably be better off not attracting that type of person anyway.
Phantom Phoenix
Don't want you left out :p:

(I'm on the left :smile:)

Pfft, pretty lady!

(Everyone's bumming you Phantom :p:)

Your friend on the right looks like my friend. Weird.
Phantom Phoenix
Guilty :sadnod: But I had been ill for a year at that point, so in my defence I'm pale for a good reason :p:

Shush with your unhappy face!

Better than having caught the sun and being bright red!:biggrin:
Girl.Scout
Pfft, pretty lady!

(Everyone's bumming you Phantom :p:)

Your friend on the right looks like my friend. Weird.

Bumming! :woo:

That is odd :s-smilie: The girl in my picture is from the north of Scotland and I don't think she's ever been anywhere near Shropshire :no:

Urgh, Reservoir Dogs just got disgusting.
Drewski
Shush with your unhappy face!

Better than having caught the sun and being bright red!:biggrin:

:no: :p:

I'm invulnerable to the sun, I don't tan, don't burn and the one time I messed with fake tan it made me look like an Oompa Loompa. I think I'm stuck this way!
Phantom Phoenix

That is odd :s-smilie: The girl in my picture is from the north of Scotland and I don't think she's ever been anywhere near Shropshire :no:

:hump: :woo:

A bit of blood?
Phantom Phoenix

Well, she's from down South :p: maybe they're related.

Or maybe they don't really look like each other and I'm seeing things. Aha.
P.S. I don't like films like that normally but I really enjoyed that. EVen the gore.

Speaking of res. dogs, wherre have all the codenames gone?
Drewski
Thanks. I like to think I'm just realistic.

I'm a nice guy, so what I'm not a looker... I'm never going to 'pull' just based on my looks - and I'd probably be better off not attracting that type of person anyway.

Yup. After ending up with a couple of guys based on what looks I have, I eventually came to the same conclusion. Kind of wish I'd got there sooner :p:
I should not be allowed to spend money. Buying food when hungry = 12quid on junk food :no:

A bad day for my bank balance. A good day for J Sainsbury lol.
Girl.Scout
P.S. I don't like films like that normally but I really enjoyed that. EVen the gore.

Speaking of res. dogs, wherre have all the codenames gone?

I keep forgetting to check in now that Lithium's not here to make me :ninja:

Oh well...Agent Red is checking in, for what it's worth after I logged on 4 hours ago! :erm:
dani_88
I should not be allowed to spend money. Buying food when hungry = 12quid on junk food :no:

A bad day for my bank balance. A good day for J Sainsbury lol.

Did you get anything nice? That's the important bit for now, worry about money once you're dehungrified :yes:
Phantom Phoenix
I keep forgetting to check in now that Lithium's not here to make me :ninja:

Oh well...Agent Red is checking in, for what it's worth after I logged on 4 hours ago! :erm:

Where is he? :p:

Latest