The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Phantom Phoenix
I keep forgetting to check in now that Lithium's not here to make me :ninja:

Oh well...Agent Red is checking in, for what it's worth after I logged on 4 hours ago! :erm:

That's better :biggrin:

Agent Orange Checking in.

Where is Lith?
Drewski
:hump: :woo:

A bit of blood?

:eek: You're stereotyping based on my gender :hmmm:

A guy got his ear lopped off and then had petrol chucked over him :erm:
Phantom Phoenix
:no: :p:

I'm invulnerable to the sun, I don't tan, don't burn and the one time I messed with fake tan it made me look like an Oompa Loompa. I think I'm stuck this way!

I used fake tan once... Was funny. It actually didn't look too bad, but I had to put on loads to make myself look like an Indian [cowboys and....] here on the left smelt nice though:p:
Phantom Phoenix
:eek: You're stereotyping based on my gender :hmmm:

A guy got his ear lopped off and then had petrol chucked over him :erm:

Huh? Whaaa?
Girl.Scout
That's better :biggrin:

Agent Orange Checking in.

Where is Lith?

I'm not sure...his sleep pattern's gone all over the place lately, he slept half of last night and his mum's got company today so maybe he's gone straight to bed? He'll probably be on around 3 in the morning as usual :p:
Phantom Phoenix
Yup. After ending up with a couple of guys based on what looks I have, I eventually came to the same conclusion. Kind of wish I'd got there sooner :p:

You see... I say that... :rolleyes:
Drewski
I used fake tan once... Was funny. It actually didn't look too bad, but I had to put on loads to make myself look like an Indian [cowboys and....] here on the left smelt nice though:p:

:rofl: That's what happened to me, although a little less extreme :p:I haven't dared to go near it again!
Drewski
You see... I say that... :rolleyes:

:dancing:
Phantom Phoenix
Did you get anything nice? That's the important bit for now, worry about money once you're dehungrified :yes:

I got lots of chocolate, nutrigrain bars, pasta, bread, cheese slices....

And i'd lost so much weight as well lol, now it's gonna all go back on in one night :ninja:

But i'm feeling down in the dumps, so i'm sure after some nice chocolate it'll all be worth it :biggrin:
Phantom Phoenix
:dancing:

hehehe:biggrin:
Drewski

:rofl:
dani_88

And i'd lost so much weight as well lol, now it's gonna all go back on in one night :ninja:

But i'm feeling down in the dumps, so i'm sure after some nice chocolate it'll all be worth it :biggrin:

Chocolate always makes you feel better :jive: I like cheese slices too, even though I'm sure I shouldn't...anyways, I'm not allowed cheese at the moment. Stupid diet. Pleh.
dani_88

I endeared myself to the house of girls living next door to me in uni by walking in once a week with a big bar of Cadbury's Dairy Milk to share:biggrin:
Girl.Scout
:rofl:

Oh shush.:rolleyes:
dani_88

:console:
Why you diown in the dumps?
Drewski
I endeared myself to the house of girls living next door to me in uni by walking in once a week with a big bar of Cadbury's Dairy Milk to share:biggrin:

Works every time :yes:
Drewski

Haha that's legendary!

Can you be my new neighbour please? :love:
Phantom Phoenix
Don't want you left out :p:

(I'm on the left :smile:)

Right click > save as > :hubba:

Oh I love Reservoir Dogs as well, the part where they argue over who's going to be Mr Pink is well funny :yes:
Girl.Scout
:console:
Why you diown in the dumps?

Not sure.. probably just PMS or something - but crying all the time for ABSOLUTELY no good reason at all!

Chocolate will help :yep:
:wavey:

Latest