The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Lithium
nothing much :smile:

hows it going?

and yes, we need to provide food now :s-smilie:

:redface:

Hehe iz all good. I just had a big, fat, juicy mango. Was guurrrrrd:yep: .

Any new evil plans to conquer the world on this thread?

Shhhhh...we'll just trick them into thinking the food's actually coming :ninja: .
Heylo again everyone except BB.

Heylo for the first time tonight BB :yep: How are you doing?
Reply 902
xBillyBrownx
:redface:

Hehe iz all good. I just had a big, fat, juicy mango. Was guurrrrrd:yep: .

Any new evil plans to conquer the world on this thread?

Shhhhh...we'll just trick them into thinking the food's actually coming :ninja: .

I like the way you think :biggrin:
Reply 903
Phantom Phoenix
Heylo again everyone except BB.

Heylo for the first time tonight BB :yep: How are you doing?

Hey PP :smile:
Hello m'dear :hugs:

Whatcha up to?
Reply 905
Phantom Phoenix
Hello m'dear :hugs:

Whatcha up to?

:hugs:

nothing really...hanging...gonna finish my smokes and head off to bed early...have **** to do 2moro...don't want to :puppyeyes:
Awww, you'll have to wake up at a sensible time. I have the dentist on Tuesday and I've no idea how I'll be awake in time for it :s-smilie:
Reply 907
Phantom Phoenix
Awww, you'll have to wake up at a sensible time. I have the dentist on Tuesday and I've no idea how I'll be awake in time for it :s-smilie:

I have three doctors to go see :mad: and as weird as this sounds, i really hate going to the doctor, and right now, i hate doctors :mad:
Reply 908
PP, what's the warning for btw? spamming :hmmm:
Haha I'm glad :biggrin:.

Hey Sarah:hi:! What you been up to?

Oooh Black yo gona leave soon?! (haha I love how said you were going to bed early :yep:)
Lithium
I have three doctors to go see :mad: and as weird as this sounds, i really hate going to the doctor, and right now, i hate doctors :mad:

But...aren't you gona ba doctor?
:woo:
Lithium

Aww, I'm sorry :hugs: I got warned for soliciting rep (even though I said in the post that I was joking :rolleyes:).

BB :hi: - I've cycled 16km today, although only on an exercise bike, much easier then dealing with the hills in the real world :yep: Besides, cycling's no fun when you live in the city, too smoggy. What've you been doing?
Reply 912
xBillyBrownx
But...aren't you gona ba doctor?
:woo:

yea, but i still hate some doctors... :cry:
Reply 913
xBillyBrownx
Haha I'm glad :biggrin:.

Hey Sarah:hi:! What you been up to?

Oooh Black yo gona leave soon?! (haha I love how said you were going to bed early :yep:)

relatively....of course :biggrin:
Phantom Phoenix
Aww, I'm sorry :hugs: I got warned for soliciting rep (even though I said in the post that I was joking :rolleyes:).

BB :hi: - I've cycled 16km today, although only on an exercise bike, much easier then dealing with the hills in the real world :yep: Besides, cycling's no fun when you live in the city, too smoggy. What've you been doing?

Nice worrrrrk:wink:. It'll pay off, I assure you.
I can't really exercise indoors because you never actually physically GET anywhere.. But yeah it sucks in the city as well. Especially in Cairo, being one of the most polluted cities in the world!

Was out and just got back and had an AMAZING mango:yep:. Beach tomorrow morning. Woooop!
xBillyBrownx
Nice worrrrrk:wink:. It'll pay off, I assure you.
I can't really exercise indoors because you never actually physically GET anywhere.. But yeah it sucks in the city as well. Especially in Cairo, being one of the most polluted cities in the world!

Was out and just got back and had an AMAZING mango:yep:. Beach tomorrow morning. Woooop!

I'm jealous, I had mangoes all the time when I was in Africa. Sainsburys ones just don't match up, I tried. :frown:

I don't mind if I don't get anywhere on the bike. I watch DVDs so I don't get bored, then I can cycle allll day. I'm going to be obscenely healthy :yep:
Lithium
yea, but i still hate some doctors... :cry:

Awwwww :console:. Not to worry.. I'm sure you'll be alright:yep:.

Haha yep relatively..that's better :yy:.
Reply 917
yalla, I'm too bed

:kiss: and :hugs: to all the lovely ladies. cya 2moro :smile:

:hello:
Lithium
yalla, I'm too bed

:kiss: and :hugs: to all the lovely ladies. cya 2moro :smile:

:hello:

I don't count as lovely :frown: but :hugs: nevertheless!

Sleep well :hello: xx
Phantom Phoenix
I'm jealous, I had mangoes all the time when I was in Africa. Sainsburys ones just don't match up, I tried. :frown:

I don't mind if I don't get anywhere on the bike. I watch DVDs so I don't get bored, then I can cycle allll day. I'm going to be obscenely healthy :yep:

Haha awwww.. Where about in Africa did you go? You should come to Egypt, we're only four hours away:yep:.

Yep I'm sure that helps...you just kind of get carried away. That's very good actually! You should be proud. I'm doing quite the opposite:no:.

Latest