The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

dani_88
i can't sleep and i'm addicted to sherbert lemons :biggrin:

yum :biggrin:
Reply 1521
Actually, only for the HnR :smile:
It's so not cool that it's nearly half 5 in the morning, can't sleep and i have to be out the house by 11... :frown:
Ooh, that sounds good! :zomg: will you be able to see people who post as anon?
:p: try and sleep dani! where have you got to be? :smile:
nuttygirl

I don't understand why people post anon.. i understand some things are embarrassing but my attitude is **** it, we're all human.. :p:
nuttygirl
:p: try and sleep dani! where have you got to be? :smile:

Coffee with the girls.. because it's the summer and we're all working, it's the only time we can all meet up together! I'd be gutted if i didn't go.. but i just can't bloomin sleep!
dani_88
Coffee with the girls.. because it's the summer and we're all working, it's the only time we can all meet up together! I'd be gutted if i didn't go.. but i just can't bloomin sleep!

Sounds fun :smile: If you get off TSR and the warm glow of the internet, it might be easier :p: It's annoying when you can't sleep, hope you can soon :hugs:
Reply 1528
nuttygirl

:evil:
Lithium
:evil:

you don't scare me :evil: :ninja2: :p:
Reply 1530
now now little one, settle down :smile: :wink:
Reply 1531
this thread, once again, dies:

------------^-----------------^^_---------------^-^-----------^^^_-------------^_--------__________________________________
:bawling:
Reply 1533
nuttygirl
:bawling:

We did all we could, however his heart went into V-tach, we attempted CPR and DPD, but his heart failed and went into asystole. I am so sorry. :hugs:
Lithium
We did all we could, however his heart went into V-tach, we attempted CPR and DPD, but his heart failed and went into asystole. I am so sorry. :hugs:

:sad: :puppyeyes: :cry: :hugs:
Reply 1535
I hope all my patients react that way. nicely. :p:

edit: not all my patients, don't want them to all die :s-smilie:
:d
Reply 1537
:ninjagirl:
Reply 1538
Emmska
:ninjagirl:

how are you still awake :s-smilie: or did you just wake up :ninja:
Reply 1539