Turn on thread page Beta

What are we all up to today.. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Ok its nearly 6.00am in the morning, might as well make an early start...!

So its the 15th July, (less than a month till AS/A-Level resutls :eek: - sorry!) what are we all doing today?

For me i think i'm going to the optitions. Fun..

ReputationRep:
    nothing major...
    just a clep exam... yay! I'll get to spend some time with my sis... just out of the hospital...

ReputationRep:
    me tmrw my bday, so gettin ready to go shoppin

ReputationRep:
    Uhhh....I'm going shopping later today as well hopefully

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to school to return some textbooks, how fun. I'll probably be searching for a job later, too.

ReputationRep:
    shopping is fun. Esp streetside shopping like that day i bought a keychain which has a glass tube containing a single rice with my name written on it

costed me 20 Rs (less than 1/4 Pound)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~E8~)
    shopping is fun. Esp streetside shopping like that day i bought a keychain which has a glass tube containing a single rice with my name written on it

costed me 20 Rs (less than 1/4 Pound)
    cool... I have one of those in a necklace... I got it in mexico and prob costed somthing around that!

ReputationRep:
    ^^Hehe, I remember seeing stuff like that at Trafalgar square, not seen any in India atm :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 123monster)
    cool... I have one of those in a necklace... I got it in mexico and prob costed somthing around that!
    They make a special gift for very low price

So does UK(manchester in particular) has street side shops??

ReputationRep:
    Well, today, I'm going to work, and then from there, I'm going straight to work, after which I might get a chance to get some sleep, then a little more work!

ReputationRep:
    I'm going on holiday!!!! Yeeee!!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm off to college today till 4 then home and nothing till tomorrow :p:

ReputationRep:
    I've got college, leaving for it at 8. Have one lesson and then I have to hang around until 3:10, when I have my second and last lesson of the day. ¬_¬ It's like this on monday as well.
    Such a bloomin' joke.

ReputationRep:
    working from 10-11.30, then going shopping with my brother, then visiting my grandma lol

ReputationRep:
    I didn't sleep at all last night so I think I'm going to make the most of today, since I never get up this early.

Went to see Mamma Mia! last night at the cinema (late viewing) and didn't get home until 1am, then just couldn't sleep. So since about 6am I've been doing Sudoku's in the newspaper.

I feel accomplished already

ReputationRep:
    I'm about to begin my new summer routine. Until now, I've been being lazy, just working and spending time with my best friend. However, he's asked me for help with losing weight and finishing his dissertation.
    I'll be going over at 8.30am and we'll be doing a workout/sport hour, and I'll then be spending the day with him as he works on his dissertation, and sorting out his meals with him.
    Then, this evening, I have a friend coming to stay for two days, who I've not seen in a decade...as nervous as I am about this, I'm really looking forward to it; so we're going for a meal this evening to catch up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpj1987)
    I'm about to begin my new summer routine. Until now, I've been being lazy, just working and spending time with my best friend. However, he's asked me for help with losing weight and finishing his dissertation.
    I'll be going over at 8.30am and we'll be doing a workout/sport hour, and I'll then be spending the day with him as he works on his dissertation, and sorting out his meals with him.
    Then, this evening, I have a friend coming to stay for two days, who I've not seen in a decade...as nervous as I am about this, I'm really looking forward to it; so we're going for a meal this evening to catch up.
    Dang! Your day totally owned mine. :shock:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlluringAnxiety)
    Dang! Your day totally owned mine. :shock:
    Meh, I'll be the tired, grouchy one. You got to watch 'Mamma Mia!', and now get to relax. I know which day I'd rather have.
    :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpj1987)
    Meh, I'll be the tired, grouchy one. You got to watch 'Mamma Mia!', and now get to relax. I know which day I'd rather have.
    :p:
    Yeah but I don't go to school any more, and I don't have a job either. So I pretty much have nothing to do with my time unless I make plans. I'm like pressured to make a plan for every day. Today I'm just seeing a friend at like 2.30pm, which means I still have to wait 6hrs 45mins for any stimulation.

And I'm sure as hell not doing yet another Sudoku this morning - I don't think I even like them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlluringAnxiety)
    Yeah but I don't go to school any more, and I don't have a job either. So I pretty much have nothing to do with my time unless I make plans. I'm like pressured to make a plan for every day. Today I'm just seeing a friend at like 2.30pm, which means I still have to wait 6hrs 45mins for any stimulation.

And I'm sure as hell not doing yet another Sudoku this morning - I don't think I even like them.
    Fair enough. I know what that can be like...I was like that last summer - too lazy to work, but regretting it often. :p:
    Photography treks are fun!

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.