Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Stuck on how to complete part c)ii

Name:  Screenshot 2019-12-17 at 13.31.27.png
Views: 20
Size:  203.8 KB

Here is what I have done for the previous parts in case needed.
I have made an attempt at part c)ii but got the incorrect value

Name:  IMG_3453.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  454.8 KB
Name:  IMG_3454.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  473.2 KB

Name:  IMG_3455.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  473.0 KB

Any help would be great, Thanks!
Yatayyat
Rep:
?
Wait I think I have solved part c)ii

For latent heat of vaporisation. I converted it from kJ/kg into kJ/mol which led me the following... (also I misinterpreted that values before and took latent heat to be 296,000,000 J/kg and not 293,000 J/kg)

Name:  IMG_3462.JPG
Views: 16
Size:  101.8 KB

There's also a part d) to this question but I'm struggling on how to answer part d)ii ! Could anyone please give me some starters on how to tackle this bit?
Name:  Screenshot 2019-12-17 at 18.22.12.png
Views: 15
Size:  70.7 KB

I believe I have done d)i fine
Name:  IMG_3460.JPG
Size:  182.6 KB

Thanks
Eimmanuel
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Yatayyat)
Wait I think I have solved part c)ii

For latent heat of vaporisation. I converted it from kJ/kg into kJ/mol which led me the following... (also I misinterpreted that values before and took latent heat to be 296,000,000 J/kg and not 293,000 J/kg)

Name:  IMG_3462.JPG
Size:  101.8 KB

There's also a part d) to this question but I'm struggling on how to answer part d)ii ! Could anyone please give me some starters on how to tackle this bit?
Name:  Screenshot 2019-12-17 at 18.22.12.png
Views: 15
Size:  70.7 KB

I believe I have done d)i fine
Name:  IMG_3460.JPG
Size:  182.6 KB

Thanks
First of all, I don't see why you cannot answer part (d)(ii).
Maybe forget what to do or have just go through the motion of doing the maths to get the answer or have not really made an effort to understand the method of answer and problem.
Why do I have such a comment?
Someone in the forum had guided you to attempt a similar problem a few weeks ago. Having done it correctly a few weeks ago under the guidance of someone but cannot do the question now. What does that imply?
Yatayyat
Rep:
?
(Original post by Eimmanuel)
First of all, I don't see why you cannot answer part (d)(ii).
Maybe forget what to do or have just go through the motion of doing the maths to get the answer or have not really made an effort to understand the method of answer and problem.
Why do I have such a comment?
Someone in the forum had guided you to attempt a similar problem a few weeks ago. Having done it correctly a few weeks ago under the guidance of someone but cannot do the question now. What does that imply?
Ok I will admit that I have been rushing the Q and not realising why each step is done and for what reason. I have looked past at my previous workings a while ago and have come into doing this for part d) ii

Name:  IMG_3467.JPG
Views: 12
Size:  202.0 KB
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (574)
34.37%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (687)
41.14%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (334)
20%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (75)
4.49%

Watched Threads