Turn on thread page Beta

Sasha: Beauty Queen At 11: What Do You Think About It? watch

ReputationRep:
    I dunno which were more scary, the littlest girl in the competition or the 13 year old. She looked way to big to be doing that and looked really silly and just...scary...

ReputationRep:
    I only watched a bit of it (don't ask ,I was bored OK). I really despised it all, especially the slapped arsed tart known as the mother trying to live her failed dream through Sasha. Shocking.

lol at when she described herself: Pretty (note not prih-eh - there's a 't' in there love), blonde and stupid. That just sums it all up really. It's all the parents at that age though. shame.
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    (Original post by Blue Rose)
    I dunno which were more scary, the littlest girl in the competition or the 13 year old. She looked way to big to be doing that and looked really silly and just...scary...
    Your sig is sad :sad: I hope you're okay.

ReputationRep:
    the funny thing is that sasha actually looks quite chavvy at school

ReputationRep:
    If you want to see something truly freaky, click this link http://www.gapageantgirl.com/2006NatRoyalty.htm and click on a few pictures to see them closer.
    Talk about AIRBRUSHED!!!!

I mean, how unreal does this 3 year old look???
    http://www.gapageantgirl.com/3yrChamberley.jpg

ReputationRep:
    I really hate the whole pushy parent thing. I can't believe I actually watched it all, that woman irritated the crap out of me.

I knew a woman who was similar but with football. A girl I knew at school quite enjoyed the football stuff when she was younger but you could tell that she was less in to it when she got a bit older. To her mum football was obviously a lot more important than her education even though she managed to do quiet well. From a young age it was decided that this girl would end up studying in America where women's football (or soccer :rolleyes: ) is a lot more important. Her mum was also convinced that her daughter would marry some rich and famous American man. The girl is now a lesbian so I guess that dream is out the window.

http://www.gapageantgirl.com/ChloeComp1.jpg Arrgghh scary. Looks like a doll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue Rose)
    If you want to see something truly freaky, click this link http://www.gapageantgirl.com/2006NatRoyalty.htm and click on a few pictures to see them closer.
    Talk about AIRBRUSHED!!!!

I mean, how unreal does this 3 year old look???
    Spoiler:
    Show

My God!!! that is so freaky and wrong. These kidslook like 25 year olds. and they have no expressions.Its like the invasion of the tiny slappers!

ReputationRep:
    I hate to think what the future holds for this poor girl. She lacks the drive to be a real celebrity. Jordan may be her rolemodel but she doesn't seem to see past the fact that Jordan is rich and was a glamour model - I personally think Jordan is smart, not acedemically smart but she had buisness sense (or the brains to surround herself with the right people who make smart decisions for her) and she is a good dedicated wife and mum. She also does stuff for charities. Shes not just about having people look at her and making huge amounts of money.

For Sasha, looking the way she is, and deciding she is "pretty, blonde and dumb" is asking for trouble. I can picture the moment she is 18 ie legally allowed, getting her tits out for some seedy photographer. I don't see how she'll get much TV work either, how many adverts feature blonde personality-less chavs?

I honestly think the best thing for her would be to scrap the whole thing, actually look 11 again, and have a normal childhood. If she genuinely wants to be a model then fine, go back to that agency that wanted "natural" children, do some part time work, and actually take school seriously! She has no choice but to do another 5 years of education, failing miserably for no reason would be daft. If she doesn't get into modelling, she may well find basic qualifications useful.

ReputationRep:
    I seriously thought those pictures were advertisements for the new barbie dolls.

I think I'll just chip in my disgust and contempt along with everyone else's. The mother needs a slap (and maybe something a lot more). She keeps trying to hide how much she wants the glory for herself, but keeps slipping up with comments like "I can see myself in that sash". And I don't think the girl is even that pretty - without the three-inch make up she just looks like an normal 11-year-old, like she should be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lychee)
    My God!!! that is so freaky and wrong. These kidslook like 25 year olds. and they have no expressions.Its like the invasion of the tiny slappers!
    :eek: lol u can't call em slappers! They are only kids and doing what their parents make em do. Rofl.

ReputationRep:
    lol u can't call em slappers! They are only kids and doing what their parents make em do. Rofl.
    Iknow andI didnt really mean the kids but their parents/teh airbrush manhave changed them into tiny Jordans and made them look soold and scary.I cant find the wordsfor what they looklike apart from sooooo wrong! But totally the parents faults andnot the kids.

Eta: Grrrr, Space bar not really working!

ReputationRep:
    The worst part is how her parents have let her accept that she is 'stupid', I would at least expect her father (who seems to be fairly successful, and must have done well in school), to encourage her more intellectually.

ReputationRep:
    The mother was such a ****. Just because she didnt get into the beauty industry doesnt mean that she should go to whatever lengths she could to get her daughter in to it. By any way possible. She didnt even look 11.

I was completely lolling about the whole Lorraine Kelly thing though...

ReputationRep:
    it was lovely to see how selfless her mother was being by giving sasha a 'harmless' spray tan an opposed to the sunbed the mother was using. what a charming example of parenthood...

(sarcasm)

ReputationRep:
    far too bloody young....she is a child...not a ****ing doll

ReputationRep:
    I find it hilarious how the mother sees her own publicity as being positive.

ReputationRep:
    I think her mum is an absolute fruit loop and should be done for cruelty to children.

ReputationRep:
    Dude, she doesn't look 11.

That's horrible, her mother is a nasty person!!!

ReputationRep:
    Think it's pretty appalling. It's all to do with children having children if you ask me....

ReputationRep:
    I would how Lorraine Kelly feels about being called a two faced *****.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.