The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Year in industry vs 3 years course

Hi guys ! I've already got accepted to Business management at uni of Liverpool. I chose the 3-year course, but actually I was wondering whether it would be possible to go to the year in industry event though I did no apply for it.... Any opinions/ experiences ?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi guys ! I've already got accepted to Business management at uni of Liverpool. I chose the 3-year course, but actually I was wondering whether it would be possible to go to the year in industry event though I did no apply for it.... Any opinions/ experiences ?

Hi there - yes, it's possible, and you are encouraged to transfer across when you arrive if you want to do it. If you're an international student, there may be some Visa implications but speak to the Management School if you have any queries.
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2
Original post by Edminzodo
Hi there - yes, it's possible, and you are encouraged to transfer across when you arrive if you want to do it. If you're an international student, there may be some Visa implications but speak to the Management School if you have any queries.

I am an EU student. So when exactly and how is it possible to transfer?
Original post by Anonymous
I am an EU student. So when exactly and how is it possible to transfer?

You'll be given information when you start, so wait until then and you will be told how to do so. If you really want to transfer now, get in touch with the Management School or the Admissions Team directly now. It'll probably be easier for you to change once you arrive as you will be fully registered on the system, but you can always ask. Bear in mind that the university closes on Friday, so you might not get a reply until January.
Most likely, people on year in industry courses are usually on the 3 year course to begin with anyway and can only transfer if they achieve a certain percentage mark in the first year - you will likely be able to transfer if you achieve it too so just ask about it and what you would need to get.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending