The Student Room Group

Career aspirations?

What does everyone want to do when they are older-I am so stuck for ideas(also what alevels are you taking to do that)
Reply 1
Original post by 5hyl33n
A-Levels - Physics/Chemistry/Psychology

Perhaps a chemistry degree.

oo thats interesting. Is chemistry as hard as people say it is? Also is psychology interesting/lots of content and worth taking?
Reply 2
Original post by 5hyl33n
I wouldn’t say it’s hard if you keep on top of the work and have a passion for the subject. Psychology has a lot of content but is worth taking if you like essay writing.

Cool-would you say chemistry's harder than psychology in terms of difficulty and workload? Because Im choosing between the two to do with maths and biology!
A levels - Bio, chem, eng lit

Dream job - Pilot

I can't be a pilot due to insufficient funds so I'm probably going to be depressed for the rest of my life. :smile:
Original post by InJailOutSoon
A levels - Bio, chem, eng lit

Dream job - Pilot

I can't be a pilot due to insufficient funds so I'm probably going to be depressed for the rest of my life. :smile:

Join the RAF, get trained there for free.
i’d like to be a teacher - not at the stage where i can begin the selection of a levels process yet, so i don’t know. but i’d say i’ll probably do whichever subjects i like best for a level 😊
For me, a software engineer is the end goal. The idea of creating apps and programs that work, and help to solve a problem is something that has appealed to me. A main part of the skill is to be able to code, and understand the concepts within programming which I’ve already been able to do thanks to the plethora of material online.

Quick Reply

Latest