The Student Room Group

vaping?

Hi
I’m a teenager and I’m going to start vaping, but I’m conscious of the fact that juul has nicotine.
People who vape, is it addictive?..
Any thing to say for a beginner?
Thankssss
Yes, it has nicotine; yes, nicotine is the most addictive legal substance on the planet; yes, it's a terrible idea that will empty your wallet.

There aren't as many known health risks to vaping as there are to smoking, but the phenomenon is too new for us to see any if they existed. Do you wanna be the guinea pig?
Just get non-nicotine because juuls have even more nicotine than cigarettes. Yes it's highly addictive.
@BlinkyBill @Evil Homer Would you guys be comfortable with ecigarette companies having Official Rep accounts and giving this fellow all the information he needs to make an informed decision on the subject? Why or why not? Surely you could work closely with the companies to find a well-regulated, mutually beneficial balance?
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Qwasdz5
Hi
I’m a teenager and I’m going to start vaping, but I’m conscious of the fact that juul has nicotine.
People who vape, is it addictive?..
Any thing to say for a beginner?
Thankssss

Why on earth would you want to start vaping? What is the attraction of wasting money to walk around in a stinking cloud of harmful chemicals? Just, don't.
Why? Sheer stupidity. They will probably discover that it’s incredibly harmful in the future.
Nicotine is a highly addictive substance that you should never want to do.
Do not willingly get addicted to nicotine. Vaping is a cigarette replacement not something you should start doing for the fun of it, there isn't even any fun to be had out of it.

Take it from someone who has been addicted to nicotine for the last 9 years, do not do it.
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
@BlinkyBill @Evil Homer Would you guys be comfortable with ecigarette companies having Official Rep accounts and giving this fellow all the information he needs to make an informed decision on the subject? Why or why not? Surely you could work closely with the companies to find a well-regulated, mutually beneficial balance?

We would not permit these sorts of organisations to have an Official Rep account and do not permit the advertising of electronic cigarettes in accordance with ASA Guidelines around audiences under the age of 18. if you've got any further questions on this, we'd be happy to discuss in AtCS so this thread can stay on topic for the OP. :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending