aaa12345.a
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi All,

Just wanted to get an idea of what stage people are at in their GS graduate applications for all roles.

Have heard from some that they stopped recruiting till after the new year? Anyone have any news?
Last edited by aaa12345.a; 2 months ago
Jaack123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I applied to 3 schemes, and got rejected to 1 of them, with the other 2 still waiting for the reply after filling out the initial application.
aaa12345.a
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by Jaack123)
I applied to 3 schemes, and got rejected to 1 of them, with the other 2 still waiting for the reply after filling out the initial application.
What roles were those for?
Isisbass123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I applied in July to Human Capital Management and am yet to hear anything back at all. My application is still showing as received.

I’m starting to think I just haven’t got it.
aaa12345.a
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Isisbass123)
I applied in July to Human Capital Management and am yet to hear anything back at all. My application is still showing as received.

I’m starting to think I just haven’t got it.
A lot of people haven’t heard back. From what I’ve heard they’re gonna start reviewing applications from now
aaa12345.a
Rep:
?
Anyone else heard back following initial application?
Jaack123
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I got rejected from 2 legal roles (america and london), waiting for singapore
aaa12345.a
Rep:
?
Anyone had a video interview for Goldman graduate role?
Jaack123
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by aaa12345.a)
Anyone had a video interview for Goldman graduate rol
Have you?
aaa12345.a
Rep:
?
No unfortunately I haven’t. Have you?
MadMaths
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi everyone I've applied to goldman sachs like in July 2019, for the 2020 intake the roles I applied for were operations and investment banking, so today after not hearing anything for like 7 months, I had a recruiter from the Warsaw goldman sachs offices asking me if I was to applied to the Warsaw goldman sachs office, now I Wasn't even thinking about applying abroad, has anyone had experience of either being offered working at the warsaw goldman sachs office? In operations?
aaa12345.a
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by MadMaths)
Hi everyone I've applied to goldman sachs like in July 2019, for the 2020 intake the roles I applied for were operations and investment banking, so today after not hearing anything for like 7 months, I had a recruiter from the Warsaw goldman sachs offices asking me if I was to applied to the Warsaw goldman sachs office, now I Wasn't even thinking about applying abroad, has anyone had experience of either being offered working at the warsaw goldman sachs office? In operations?
I also applied to operations but still haven’t heard back. I would consider Warsaw. Maybe ask them for some more info. They must be interested if they are giving you that option
MadMaths
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by aaa12345.a)
I also applied to operations but still haven’t heard back. I would consider Warsaw. Maybe ask them for some more info. They must be interested if they are giving you that option
Have you not been considered for the warsaw vacancy? I mean I did apply like in July 2019 so they have had plenty of time to see my cv, when did u apply, maybe if you applied later than July then maybe they haven't seen your cv yet
aaa12345.a
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by MadMaths)
Have you not been considered for the warsaw vacancy? I mean I did apply like in July 2019 so they have had plenty of time to see my cv, when did u apply, maybe if you applied later than July then maybe they haven't seen your cv yet
I didn’t receive anything about the Warsaw vacancy. I also applied in July 2019 so I’m not sure. There are a lot of people who still haven’t heard back though, So I’m not sure what’s going on
Isisbass123
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Anyone heard anything yet?
aaa12345.a
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Anyone heard back?
Last edited by aaa12345.a; 5 days ago
aaa12345.a
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Anyone got a hirevue invite for a grad position?
Isisbass123
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Nope, you?
MadMaths
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I don't think their recruitment is good
aaa12345.a
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Nope. No news yet
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (531)
66.79%
No (264)
33.21%

Watched Threads