Ayesha6666
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi, I’ve got an interview tomorrow at co-op and I was wondering what to expect.

I did the online assessment and then I got a phone call to formally invite me to the interview.

I now have a face to face interview and was wondering what type of questions they will ask? And when I scheduled the interview it said it will be from 1-2 pm. So will the interview be the entire hour or are they just exaggerating the time?

Any help would be appreciated- thanks.
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Ayesha6666)
Hi, I’ve got an interview tomorrow at co-op and I was wondering what to expect.

I did the online assessment and then I got a phone call to formally invite me to the interview.

I now have a face to face interview and was wondering what type of questions they will ask? And when I scheduled the interview it said it will be from 1-2 pm. So will the interview be the entire hour or are they just exaggerating the time?

Any help would be appreciated- thanks.
Some questions: Why this job? what qualities do you have? Tell us about some work that you did that was challenging and what you did about it? What makes someone a good worker?
Do you know much about the CO-OP?
have you got any questions for us?
Ayesha6666
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by mgi)
Some questions: Why this job? what qualities do you have? Tell us about some work that you did that was challenging and what you did about it? What makes someone a good worker?
Do you know much about the CO-OP?
have you got any questions for us?
Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (231)
60.95%
No (79)
20.84%
Not sure (69)
18.21%

Watched Threads