What is the biggest scandal in your school?

Watch this thread
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Someone jumped through the gate at the Choi Hung station last Friday. There was also a similar incident before, both are involving my Year. This was in support of the protests.
Anything scandalous happened in your school?
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
Someone committed suicide in my year
gjd800
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Another local school got closed down and some of their lads came down to our place with air rifles and started shooting into the buildings

Travellers took over our footie and rugby fields for a month

Teacher had a breakdown and locked a class in a room for 2 hours
kkboyk
Badges: 21
Report 2 years ago
Not sure about the biggest scandal, but some were multiple teachers being in sexual relationship with students (one had an affair with a student, the others were with people under 16) or suicide from bullying, a student attempting to stab a senior member of staff (who was the nicest guy in the school).
Last edited by kkboyk; 2 years ago
gjd800
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Oh, one of our lads was involved in the torching of a local primary school's sports hall
awkwardshortguy
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
The **** List.
Charlie101998
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
A rather indecent picture of my year 7 (or 8 i forget) ICT teacher had circulated the school. Apparently, he had lost his own phone and decided to bring in his wife's. At some point during the day, a group of students managed to take this phone. Now on this phone existed a picture of a massive ****, probably the length of my forearm at fall mast. It was the most impressive beast you would ever lay eyes on. Sadly, he was fired during the incident. A remarkable teacher and a great giver of advice. He did however start his own company so all is looking up for him, and his wife I might add. There were a few other incidents that happened in this quite rough and tumble little comprehensive school near Marks Gate.
JamesAndrews1
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
A member of staff had a gun on the site (boarding school) and used it to get rid of a dish washer or washing machine fixer because he thought he did a bad job. A bit later police came and I'm talking A lot of police and the guy was put on trial. They also found 300k or 400k ish of donations being money laundered by the school.
UGP1023
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Someone died in a drunken accident when they went to Italy on a school trip :/

And there were also a teacher x student relationship so that also became a big scandal🤭
Last edited by UGP1023; 2 years ago
ZombieTheWolf
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Someone got stabbed with a pencil in the head.

It sounds dramatic but I don't recall the person receiving much damage from the incident.

Also, a teacher got tied to a chair by students during a lesson and I honestly I have no clue how they managed that without her escaping or screaming for help :s ?
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
My friend accidentally put a virus into the school and completely wrecked my school’s computer system. However it was probably either a previous teacher was forbidden to teach after using Grindr in school and accused of luring little boys to touch (this happened before I came in yr7 or the police sent images of a person in the year above me that was involved in groping at a bus stop (literally happened today)
Last edited by PetitePanda; 2 years ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (8)
23.53%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (11)
32.35%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (2)
5.88%
Speaking to staff members from universities (0)
0%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (3)
8.82%
Reading articles about what steps to take (6)
17.65%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
5.88%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
5.88%

Watched Threads