Lancaster University Law with Politics 2020 Applicants Watch

Uto
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi!
Just looking for other Law with Politics applicants to Lancaster Uni for Oct 2020.
I recently got an unconditional offer for this course at Lancaster as I’m currently on a gap year & have my A levels already!
Yet to respond as I’m waiting to hear from other unis I applied to but I’m pretty sure I’m gonna firm Lancaster
UnderstandLeft
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi, I am a straight Law applicant. Still haven’t received a response. I am on a Gap Year too, resitting Maths and doing the Further A Level in a year too. I received BDE in Y13I applied (through my Sixth Form as Y14) with AABDIf I do receive an offer, this will likely be my firm. How long did it take for you to receive an offer?
Uto
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by UnderstandLeft)
Hi, I am a straight Law applicant. Still haven’t received a response. I am on a Gap Year too, resitting Maths and doing the Further A Level in a year too. I received BDE in Y13I applied (through my Sixth Form as Y14) with AABDIf I do receive an offer, this will likely be my firm. How long did it take for you to receive an offer?
That’s nice!
I sent in my application on Dec 4 & they acknowledged on the 5th then I didn’t hear back until the 17th when I got the offer, so that’s just about 2 weeks.
When did you apply?
And good luck with your application! x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (11)
6.59%
They've been reasonable (68)
40.72%
Not feeling great... (44)
26.35%
They are TERRIBLE! (44)
26.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise