Ava H
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I haven’t gotten any offers yet, but I’ve had an interview for Dundee, and just received an interview for Glasgow!
erin04
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ava H)
I haven’t gotten any offers yet, but I’ve had an interview for Dundee, and just received an interview for Glasgow!
Well done you! That's fab! I'm sure you'll smash it
Ava H
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by erin04)
Well done you! That's fab! I'm sure you'll smash it
Aw thank you so much! I hope you hear back from your other choices soon
erin04
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ava H)
Aw thank you so much! I hope you hear back from your other choices soon
Aww thank you! I hope you hear back soon as well. Where is it you've applied to?
Ava H
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Aww thank you! I hope you hear back soon as well. Where is it you've applied to?
I've applied to Glasgow, Strath, Dundee, Stirling and QMU
erin04
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ava H)
I've applied to Glasgow, Strath, Dundee, Stirling and QMU
Aww that sounds great! And you've only heard from Dundee and Strath?
I applied to Dundee, Stirling, QMU, Aberdeen and Glasgow
Megamac0910
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes my friend got rejected form QMU in January
DanielD123
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
They are taking their time! 😂😂
Last edited by DanielD123; 1 month ago
erin04
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
They're taking so long 😩 I kinda just want to know so that I can make a decision
N!cky123
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Just got rejected from Dundee😢. Got the grades and years of experience and interview went well. A girl at my school who doesn’t have the grades and no experience until recently got an offer?????
erin04
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by N!cky123)
Just got rejected from Dundee😢. Got the grades and years of experience and interview went well. A girl at my school who doesn’t have the grades and no experience until recently got an offer?????
Aww no, I'm so sorry. Can you email them or phone them and ask for advice at all? Was Dundee your first choice? I hope you're not too disheartened because it's their loss.
N!cky123
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I am feeling at a loss. I really liked Dundee and just dont know what else you need to do to become a teacher. Ive devoted the last four years of my life to gaining experience and getting my grades. Just don’t understand how they can chose someone who has made the decision to teach on a whim and who failed their exams 😢

Aww no, I'm so sorry. Can you email them or phone them and ask for advice at all? Was Dundee your first choice? I hope you're not too disheartened because it's their loss.
erin04
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I am feeling at a loss. I really liked Dundee and just dont know what else you need to do to become a teacher. Ive devoted the last four years of my life to gaining experience and getting my grades. Just don’t understand how they can chose someone who has made the decision to teach on a whim and who failed their exams 😢
Aww I'm so sorry. I can totally understand your frustration and disappointment. Do you think you'll ask them for advice/criticism? Where else did you apply?
N!cky123
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Aww I'm so sorry. I can totally understand your frustration and disappointment. Do you think you'll ask them for advice/criticism? Where else did you apply?
Probably not. They have made their decision to offer a place to someone without the required grades and no experience so who am I to question it. Still to hear from Strath Glasgow Stirling and QMU. Got my interview at Glasgow soon x
Last edited by N!cky123; 1 month ago
erin04
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Probably not. They have made their decision to offer a place to someone without the required grades and no experience so who am I to question it. Still to hear from Strath Glasgow Stirling and QMU. Got my interview at Glasgow soon x
Aww that sounds good! Which one would you prefer to go to?
traceysmcgowan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Still waiting on Strathclyde and Stirling! Wish they would hurry up
Samcarroll
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Interviewed for Aberdeen on Tuesday does anybody know how long they take to get back?? Got an offer for QMU but it’s just education studies not primary I stupidly didn’t realise 😭
alana..
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Samcarroll)
Interviewed for Aberdeen on Tuesday does anybody know how long they take to get back?? Got an offer for QMU but it’s just education studies not primary I stupidly didn’t realise 😭
When did you hear back from QMU?
Samcarroll
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by alana..)
When did you hear back from QMU?
5 days ago! Don’t worry if you’re waiting for the primary course I don’t think they’ve got back to anyone!
alana..
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Samcarroll)
5 days ago! Don’t worry if you’re waiting for the primary course I don’t think they’ve got back to anyone!
I've applied for education studies (primary), I'd that what you applied for?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (289)
34.24%
No (555)
65.76%

Watched Threads