The Student Room Group

Primary Education Applicant Scotland 2020

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Iiaknsu
I heard back last Friday but I already have ABBBC at higher. What about you? :smile:

I’ve not heard anything from them.:confused: I only have CCC at the moment. But predicted grades this year is ABB.
don’t think I will get accepted though
Anyone heard from qmu ? it’s driving me crazy now
never mind i just got an offer! now i’m stuck on which course to go for, education studies or education studies primary ...
Original post by hello66067
never mind i just got an offer! now i’m stuck on which course to go for, education studies or education studies primary ...

Oh well done. Still waiting. It’s killing me !!
Anyone else still waiting on Strathclyde ?? I know some people have offers so should I be prepared for a rejection ?
I’m still waiting on Strathclyde and Stirling! :frown:
I messaged Stirling through my portal and they said they will give replies to all applications by the 31st March at the latest
Hi, has anyone had an interview for BA Education at UWS Ayr and has heard back? Thanks.
Reply 128
I’m desperate to hear from Aberdeen my interview was the 25th of Feb and I knew people at the interview and they have heard back. They got rejections so maybe if we are waiting longer we have a better chance.
Original post by RjaneM
I’m desperate to hear from Aberdeen my interview was the 25th of Feb and I knew people at the interview and they have heard back. They got rejections so maybe if we are waiting longer we have a better chance.

My interview was on the 26th Feb, I didn’t know anyone at the interview so I am getting impatient. Also I haven’t had a response from Strathclyde or Stirling :frown: I hope you hear soon !
Reply 130
I'm waiting to hear back from Stirling and I'm going a bit crazy now! I think I might phone them up and ask because my portal has been stuck for months now and I don't know if it's broken?
Reply 131
My portal has been at 20% since the beginning of December when I applied so annoying!
Original post by Emilyt20
Hi, has anyone had an interview for BA Education at UWS Ayr and has heard back? Thanks.

Yeah I've been given a conditional offer but I also know a couple of people who were interviewed and rejected. Good luck though and I hope they get back to you soon!! :smile:)
Just been given an conditional offer for strathclyde:smile:
Reply 134
Original post by ellaaaax
Just been given an conditional offer for strathclyde:smile:

Amazing! Well done you!
Original post by erin04
Amazing! Well done you!

Aww thank you!:h:
Reply 136
Has anyone at all been given an offer from Stirling? I don’t know anyone with offers just rejections.
I was given an unconditional offer for Queen Margaret today 😊
Reply 138
Original post by alana..
I was given an unconditional offer for Queen Margaret today 😊

Congratulations! That's great news! Is QMU your first choice?
Original post by Evieg12
Did you hear yesterday. I had an interview at Dumfries then as well. What grades do you already had.
Well done though

Original post by Iiaknsu
I heard back last Friday but I already have ABBBC at higher. What about you? :smile:

Well done everybody - great stuff.
I got AAAAA in my Highers' and heard back from QMU yesterday. I've had offers from Dundee, Aberdeen, Strath and QMU. Had an interview for Glasgow (main) but didn't go as it was meant to be 14th of Feb. Is anyone going to the Dundee offers day on the 25th? Also, are there any others males on here? ahaha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending