The Student Room Group

My chances of selection

I'm from India and gave my CBSE 12th grade boards exams in March,2019. I scored an overall 99%, with a 100 in English, Geography, Psychology and History, and a 95 in Economics and Mathematics. I scored an overall 8 band in IELTS. I'm currently studying at SRCC. I have applied for BSc Economics at LSE, UCL, KCL and Queen Mary University, what are my chances of acceptance?
Original post by batrapalak10
I'm from India and gave my CBSE 12th grade boards exams in March,2019. I scored an overall 99%, with a 100 in English, Geography, Psychology and History, and a 95 in Economics and Mathematics. I scored an overall 8 band in IELTS. I'm currently studying at SRCC. I have applied for BSc Economics at LSE, UCL, KCL and Queen Mary University, what are my chances of acceptance?

Only the universities concerned know the answer to this. You’ll find out soon.
As above, but you appear to exceed the entry requirements so you have a good chance.
(edited 4 years ago)
Academically you're fine, but I imagine Econ at all of those is v.competitive. They'll likely dissect your personal statement so no one on TSR can really say for certain.

Although I'd hope with those grades that you could fashion a decent PS :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending