Hi has anyone beard anything?

I havnt as of yet. I think it will be at least valentines weekend 😏
Original post by Laff99

nope nothing yet😅😅
Original post by Laff99

Nope!
They just posted on Facebook the first batch of interviews have been sent today through post interviews start 27th feb - 27th March x
They posted saying not to worry if you don’t hear in the first batch, that as long as you havent had a rejection on ucas then your still in the game 😊
Good luck to everyone x
Anybody heard anything this morning???
is that time of the year again? wow, this year it went really fast.. lol Good luck everyone!! x
My friend and I both got interview letters this morning, good luck everyone!! xxx
Reply 49
I got mine this morning for 2nd March!
My postman hadn’t been before I had to leave for work! Fingers crossed it’s there!

What discipline did yous apply for?
Reply 51
Children’s and adult
Reply 52
Children’s and adult
Im the same, also Midwifery.....fingers crossed!!

Last year Midwifery interviews seemed to be in the later batches. I got my letter start of March for interview at the end of March.
Congratulations all of yous . I'm midwifery too. So could be a while
I got mine yesterday for 28th February!
Reply 56
When we get our interview we don’t have to reply to them or do we
Original post by Laff99
When we get our interview we don’t have to reply to them or do we

No reply required
Reply 58
Hey, I received my letter and got an interview, I've applied for midwifery(3rd time lucky!) Was wondering if anyone has any tips on how to prepare for it? Also, if we don't get in in September is there a chance we could get in in February? xx
Original post by b3thh
Hey, I received my letter and got an interview, I've applied for midwifery(3rd time lucky!) Was wondering if anyone has any tips on how to prepare for it? Also, if we don't get in in September is there a chance we could get in in February? xx

No there is only one intake for midwifery. Adult nursing is the only discipline that has 2 intakes!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending