Micklett
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
In higher English we are studying The Crucible and are gonna start The Great Gatsby. Which is easier to pick up marks on the critical essays????
(I got 16/20 on my first crucible one...)
jesscarona
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
gonna be honest I've not done drama since nat 5. doing AH this year though and we're doing drama for that, but I'll have to see how that goes in the prelim. I did Gatsby for higher last year and loved it- there's a ridiculous amount to analyse in it if you're taught it right, although I'm sure there's also plenty in the crucible. on a revision basis, prose is great as I find it far easier to re-read a book whereas re-reading a play just isn't fun (for me). I enjoyed gatsby so much that I'm doing my dissertation on it at AH, so maybe it'll become clearer when you've done both texts- it's probably easiest to revise something you're interested in as you'll retain more? dunno if this has helped at all tho
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (20)
16.95%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
26.27%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (63)
53.39%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
3.39%

Watched Threads