Turn on thread page Beta

Mobile Phone/Handbag Charms watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

I've just started making beaded mobile phone/handbag charms in my spare time and would love to know what you all think. I've sold a few to family/friends who think they're pretty cute but I'd love some 'unbiased' views if possible!

fruits - apple, pear, strawberry, orange

handbags

tropical fish

'hello kitty'

ReputationRep:
    Aw they are all quite good likenesses. I wouldn't use a charm thing myself though.

ReputationRep:
    I love the fruit and Nemo fish :^_^:

ReputationRep:
    Aww they are all really good! You should sell them on eBay :-D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    I love the fruit and Nemo fish :^_^:
    same

i would use them but i dont like phone charms generally.
    sell them on ebay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lei_armstrong)
    Aww they are all really good! You should sell them on eBay :-D
    look at my sig

ReputationRep:
    Wow you made them theyre really good!! Really cute but wouldnt use one myself

ReputationRep:
    Try etsy, it works out cheaper for selling things than ebay.

www.etsy.com

ReputationRep:
    Aww, I love the fruit ones.

ReputationRep:
    Aww, they're really, really cute . my friend would LOVEthe hello kitty one. the nemo ones are my fave and the bags.

Ruth xx

ReputationRep:
    I don't personally use charms but I like those! Sell them on ebay or something, they're really good!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubblebee)
    Try etsy, it works out cheaper for selling things than ebay.

www.etsy.com
    I signed up to Etsy but now I use DaWanda as it's free. I only listed them on eBay last week as it was 5p listing day.

Thanks for all your comments.

ReputationRep:
    They're really good (the fruit are the best, followed by the Nemo fish), but not something I would use myself.

Awwww, they are v good. Definately look into selling them on Ebay or something.

ReputationRep:
    i love them! why are they sold in euros though and how much is P&P? ill buy some!

ReputationRep:
    They are SO cute! Are you a member of "The Craft(ers) Society"??? Where did you learn how to do that?

ReputationRep:
    Very cute! I have a friend who would die for pretty little things like that.

ReputationRep:
    They are so cute especially the strawberry!

ReputationRep:
    how do you make them?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a member of the crafters society - maybe I should join

If you know someone who might like them you can always link them to my DaWanda shop as it will always have listings running. Don't be put off by the euros - when you pay through Paypal it will automatically convert to pounds for you (if you want to work out the cost yourself just divide the euros by 1.26 and it will give you the price approx.)

I make them using a japanese beading technique. There are a few websites that have tutorials and you can buy pattern books off the internet too.

Thanks for your kind comments. By the way, I just added a new dolphin - http://en.dawanda.com/product/516406...e-charmkeyring

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 18, 2008
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.