Getting more help from student finance after Graduating

Watch
TheLearneredOne
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have graduated, and feel like learning more, as I love learning. But I would also like to get help from student finance, as I have plans for the future and would like to save any extra money I can get from student finance. I was too late in applying for a master's soo here I am writing this... I have Job... But feel like learning and using the money wisely...

So what can I do besides a master's course in order to get funding by student finance?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by TheLearneredOne)
I have graduated, and feel like learning more, as I love learning. But I would also like to get help from student finance, as I have plans for the future and would like to save any extra money I can get from student finance. I was too late in applying for a master's soo here I am writing this... I have Job... But feel like learning and using the money wisely...

So what can I do besides a master's course in order to get funding by student finance?
Most courses start in September, so if you missed the boat with Masters then the same will apply to higher degrees.

You can try doing lower qualifications in further education i.e level 3. Look up advanced learner loans and be sure to use the money wisely.
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by TheLearneredOne)

Unless you do a master's course, you can't get more money from Student Finance. There are other sources of funding, but you need to make sure you read the T&Cs carefully.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (55)
6.08%
Uncertainty around my education (101)
11.17%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (97)
10.73%
Lack of purpose or motivation (112)
12.39%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (44)
4.87%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (49)
5.42%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (100)
11.06%
Financial worries (62)
6.86%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (41)
4.54%
Exposure to negative news/social media (56)
6.19%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (26)
2.88%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (87)
9.62%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (74)
8.19%

Watched Threads