Lancaster Unconditional Interview Questions? Watch

aw03
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
hey so i got an email from Lancaster University to interview for a potential unconditional offer for biomedical science.

i was just wondering what kind of questions they’re likely to ask and what it’s gonna be like when they interview me.

btw my interview is a video interview on 12th Feb / 11th Mar (haven’t booked it yet).
Ghostlady
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by aw03)
hey so i got an email from Lancaster University to interview for a potential unconditional offer for biomedical science.

i was just wondering what kind of questions they’re likely to ask and what it’s gonna be like when they interview me.

btw my interview is a video interview on 12th Feb / 11th Mar (haven’t booked it yet).
Daughter had physics and astrophysics. They based their physics questions on topics mentioned on the personal statement.. However Yorks was physics quesions not related to personal statement. So my advice is read your personal statement, make sure you read the books again you have said you have read, and try and revise on your alevel topics (you will be on the mocks anyway at that time)
aw03
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Ghostlady)
Daughter had physics and astrophysics. They based their physics questions on topics mentioned on the personal statement.. However Yorks was physics quesions not related to personal statement. So my advice is read your personal statement, make sure you read the books again you have said you have read, and try and revise on your alevel topics (you will be on the mocks anyway at that time)
thanks so much!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (12)
7.02%
They've been reasonable (70)
40.94%
Not feeling great... (44)
25.73%
They are TERRIBLE! (45)
26.32%

Watched Threads

Latest