The Student Room Group

Available accommodation in Central Kingston £230 a week en suite double room

I am looking for someone to sub-let my student accommodation in central Kingston. It is a 14 sqm en suite with a kitchenette. It has a double bed and desk with overhead shelving and lots of storage space. Window overlooks the Thames and it is a 5 minute walk to Kingston station and Bentall shopping centre. There is a Waitrose and Aldi within a couple minutes walking distance. 30 minutes train journey from Kingston station into central London with very frequent trains.
Building has gym, laundry and social area. There is a maned reception and full time security guard.
Suite has a large shared kitchen between 7 rooms and flatmates are clean and quiet.

£230 a week

Available from 1st January onwards until end of contract 14th July when it will be up to you whether you want to renew or not with the company.
This accommodation is non specific to a university; convent for Kingston university students but can serve any other uni or college, available to all years.

Please get in touch if you are interested, I can answer any additional questions.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending