The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
:rofl:
I have never seen that guy before! Has anyone else seen him?
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
I thought the guy looked like some sadomasochist, now I understand...
Furry!

Tbh though dressing as a cat is an awesome thing to do.
Reply 4
My lectures always used to coincide with his in 3rd year up at the Science Site so I would see him loads. He used to live up near Gilesgate too. And last year I saw him hanging around inside Trevs.
I sound like a right stalker now :p:
Personally I prefer seeing Mario Guy...makes my day :biggrin:
I'd apply to Durham just to see this guy haha! :p:
pikaboo
My lectures always used to coincide with his in 3rd year up at the Science Site so I would see him loads. He used to live up near Gilesgate too. And last year I saw him hanging around inside Trevs.
I sound like a right stalker now :p:
Personally I prefer seeing Mario Guy...makes my day :biggrin:

Do you mean that lecturer from maths that adorns the top trumps cards, with the ridiculous jumpers. He left a year back I hear...
Reply 7
Hopping Mad Kangaroo
Do you mean that lecturer from maths that adorns the top trumps cards, with the ridiculous jumpers. He left a year back I hear...

There's a facebook group about him - "The bloke in Durham who looks like Super Mario...we love him!"
I do love him. I heard he was a lecturer :biggrin:
pikaboo
There's a facebook group about him - "The bloke in Durham who looks like Super Mario...we love him!"
I do love him. I heard he was a lecturer :biggrin:

Yup, though he was not too well liked in the dept, so he left...
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=33161647&op=1&o=all&view=all&subj=2241020751&aid=-1&oid=2241020751&id=61209801
I take it thats who you mean?
Reply 9
Super Mario guy is awesome. He lives below my friend and used to give him advice on how to get women and stuff :biggrin:

My Dante lecturer even mentioned him once in a lecture: "So, in this passage of the Divine Comedy we see Dante mentions one of our local heroes...no, not Super Mario guy...Saint Bede!"

Reply 10
Hopping Mad Kangaroo
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=33161647&op=1&o=all&view=all&subj=2241020751&aid=-1&oid=2241020751&id=61209801

Noo! This guy :smile:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=7290933182
Reply 11
Hopping Mad Kangaroo

Nope, that is DEFINITELY not him.

THIS is him :biggrin:

EDIT: beaten to it :sad:

The more figures to poke fun at, the merrier :biggrin:
Aww, I have never seen either Catboy or Super Mario. :frown:
Reply 14
Catboy will have graduated this year, so may have left, alas. Crazy furries.
Did he get a furst?
Reply 16
I could make a bunch more terrible puns but theyd require everyone being au fait with 4chan/Encyclopedia Dramatica and thus revealing how sad I really am.
So I won't.
arkbar
I could make a bunch more terrible puns but theyd require everyone being au fait with 4chan/Encyclopedia Dramatica and thus revealing how sad I really am.
So I won't.

A cat is fine too? :eek:

(Oh god what is wrong with me)
Reply 18
Haha.
BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
Reply 19
I've seen Catboy quite a lot, I think he is a Hild Beder. We get only the finest calibre of students here, he probably wrote about it in his personal statement and HB went, "we have GOT to have this guy."

I was with some people in the bar once and he was sat at the table next to us, and the people I was with were being horribly rude about him really loudly, calling him a freak and suchlike and laughing. It annoyed me - yes, it's strange, but there ain't nuthin' wrong with that.

EDIT: WHERE IS MY SIG TROLL *panic*

Latest

Trending

Trending