The Student Room Group

Apple Music or Spotify?

I am faced with a decision that I can't decide on, I have been a Spotify user for about 5 years now, and a Premium user for about 3-4 years, but I've recently converted almost entirely to the Apple ecosystem, where I have an iPhone, Mac, Watch etc so I've been trialling Apple Music, but because you can't download Spotify songs on Apple Watch and doesn't have full Siri support it's beginning to get a bit of a hindrance, but all my music is arranged in the order and way I like on Spotify and I prefer the overall interface of Spotify, has anyone else had similar issues and what did you do?
I liked iTunes, I don't like Apple Music. I'm a diehard Spotify user so I don't really have any advice, sorry :colondollar: but Spotify is much better :tongue:
Original post by keithdwat
I am faced with a decision that I can't decide on, I have been a Spotify user for about 5 years now, and a Premium user for about 3-4 years, but I've recently converted almost entirely to the Apple ecosystem, where I have an iPhone, Mac, Watch etc so I've been trialling Apple Music, but because you can't download Spotify songs on Apple Watch and doesn't have full Siri support it's beginning to get a bit of a hindrance, but all my music is arranged in the order and way I like on Spotify and I prefer the overall interface of Spotify, has anyone else had similar issues and what did you do?

nah tubidy is da best plus it's free!! https://tubidy.mobi/top_search.php (you get to download mp4 videos too)... also have you tried deezer?
Prefer youtube 😅
Personal preference - Apple Music sounds louder with earphones on for me on standard settings.

I am now able to get more from my Spotify. I like both, but on the whole, I think I like Spotify just as much.

It's just - like you said - Apple Music has more capabilities i.e. with Siri.
Prefer spotify

Quick Reply

Latest