The Student Room Group

Liverpool 2020 offer holders

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JuleC123
Hello, this will be my second degree- I'll be 24 in September. Just wondering is there many others a similar age😊

There will be plenty!
I started at 21 and I was far from the oldest - A large amount of my cohort are post graduates - but theres a complete range of ages from those starting straight from sixth form to those already within a career who decided to change later in life.
Original post by JuleC123
Hello, this will be my second degree- I'll be 24 in September. Just wondering is there many others a similar age😊

not similar, I am a little (*cough* a lot) older I will be 39 in September when we start, it's my first degree :smile:. There are a couple I know of that are similar ages to yourself. They said at the offer day more and more students are joining who are in their early 20s 😊 x
Reply 42
Original post by Torigracex
Hi guys! Liverpool’s my first choice so was wondering who else is thinking of going to Liverpool. Feel free to put what else you’ve applied to etc, just want to get to know a few people thinking of starting there next year too xx (for vet med btw forgot to put it in the title)

Hey, I’ve also put Liverpool as my firm :smile:
I applied for medicine
Original post by G1ng3r3006
not similar, I am a little (*cough* a lot) older I will be 39 in September when we start, it's my first degree :smile:. There are a couple I know of that are similar ages to yourself. They said at the offer day more and more students are joining who are in their early 20s 😊 x

There is a mature students society at the Guild (Student Union) which might be a nice way of meeting people with similar experiences. They have a facebook page and will probably be at the freshers fair as well. I am a postgrad and was quite involved with societies until recently, met lots of other postgrads and mature students that way too. But from what I remember I shared undergrad classes with a lot of mature students as well, so you won't be alone. :smile:
Original post by LittleButterfly
Hey sorry for the late reply lol. I’ll be 22 and it’s my second degree too! Are you applying for halls? I don’t know many people in Liverpool so I applied for crown place! Does anyone also know if there’s any Facebook groups for Vet Med?

No worries 😊 no I didn't apply for halls I probably should have as I don't know anybody but I'm looking for a house as I thought it would be cheaper.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending