The Student Room Group

Midwifery courses in Scotland 2020

Hi everyone. I have sent in my application to 3 unis in Scotland, UWS, Napier and Rgu. As u all will know the minimum requirements are BBBC including Higher English and Higher Human Biology! I have those two subjects with a B and a C. I am currently doing Higher Maths and Higher Chemistry and Advanced Higher Biology. I will need two Bs in my Highers! I should be able to manage this! 🤔 Do you think I will get interviews? My Pupil Support teachers have said that my Personal Statement was really strong as I have a job as a Healthcare Support Worker at my local hospital. Thanks for reading this ahah x I would love someone's opinions!?
(edited 4 years ago)
Hello! I’ve also applied for Midwifery at these three Uni’s. Sounds like you’ve got it sorted! Hopefully you get some interviews. I very luckily got an A and 3 B’s last year so thankfully don’t have to stress about that this year. Your personal statement sounds great though! Let me know if you here back from any of the Uni’s soon, I can’t stop refreshing me emails and ucas haha. Best of luck to you though ! xx
Original post by AbbieGusGus
Hello! I’ve also applied for Midwifery at these three Uni’s. Sounds like you’ve got it sorted! Hopefully you get some interviews. I very luckily got an A and 3 B’s last year so thankfully don’t have to stress about that this year. Your personal statement sounds great though! Let me know if you here back from any of the Uni’s soon, I can’t stop refreshing me emails and ucas haha. Best of luck to you though ! xx

Omg ikr Abbie ahah, I've had some confirmation emails but nothing so far! Best of luck to you x
I’m guessing we won’t hear much until after the deadline ( 15th January ). Would be great to know ASAP though, way to nervous to wait until feb/March time 😅 xx
Has anyone heard back from any unis yet?
Original post by SarahJBell17
Has anyone heard back from any unis yet?

Nah, still just Dundee and rgu. Have you?
Nah, still just Dundee and rgu. Have you?

No 😢
Aw no :frown: plenty time yet x
Aw no :frown: plenty time yet x

Yeh deadline was today so hopefully they will be giving some more interview by now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending