Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    All of you, as you well know, have a DUTY to be obedient to your parents, government and Queen. And ESPECIALLY your priests and vicars! And yet, as I walk the hallowed streets of Bristol, I see disobedience is rife. Children playing with knives. Adults following the False Path of sin. Fornicating like pigs in a trough, or goats in an ipod-powered playpen. What is this world coming to? Disobedience is the cause of all evil.

Obey, and thou shalt be happy, as it is taught.

Dost thou agree or disagree?

ReputationRep:
    I agree with everything you have ever said Father :top2:

ReputationRep:
    The monarchy does not concern me, nor does it earn any of my respect; it's merely a tourist attraction to me.

ReputationRep:
    i dont think there's anything wrong with breaking most rules - its a thrill. obviously murder and rape and all that should not be tolerated however.

ReputationRep:
    Well you are right it one sense, if everybody did what the law told them then of course there could be no crime and as a consequence a better society (albeit a very boring one.)

The thing is religion isn't as larger force as it once was and only a small minority will be obedient to what priests and vicars ask of them.

ReputationRep:
    I respect and agree with your views mate, though one does not have to be Christian or even religious to be obediant to their elders.

It’s unfortunately now a problem of the youth society, not of adults being wrong at all – too many teens today will rebel against anything prescrbed to them, that problem cannot be easily solved.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJkG.1)
    I respect your views mate, though one does not have to be Christian or even religious to be obediant to their elders.

It’s unfortunately now a problem of the youth society, not of adults being wrong at all – too many teens today will rebel against anything prescrbed to them, that problem cannot be easily solved.
    What have you been reading that makes you think all the countries problems are down to the youth ? That is complete rubbish.

ReputationRep:
    People do stuff, it's what happens. That bothered, go do something about it.

And as for obeying priests and stuff, they can go F themselves. They're just strangers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Father Ruben)
    All of you, as you well know, have a DUTY to be obedient to your parents, government and Queen. And ESPECIALLY your priests and vicars! And yet, as I walk the hallowed streets of Bristol, I see disobedience is rife. Children playing with knives. Adults following the False Path of sin. Fornicating like pigs in a trough, or goats in an ipod-powered playpen. What is this world coming to? Disobedience is the cause of all evil.

Yes. Especially priests and vicars, for they ARE without sin. It's not like they kiddyfiddle or anything like those dirty paedophiles.

ReputationRep:
    Our father, who art in Bristol, hallowed be its name...

ReputationRep:
    A load of tosh the first thread is imo

sure i respect my parents etc, anyone else needs to earn it.

ReputationRep:

I hate bible bashers to bits, the fact you need to learn is you get good and bad people in all walks of life, there is nothing you can do about.

Sure you can bible bash but you will always have bad people.

I think people today need to learn that nothing comes easy, and anything thats worth having you are going to have to work hard for. This lacks in british society quite a bit....

ReputationRep:
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lodzinski)
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.
    Someone has just seen Pulpeth Fictioneth for the primary time.

Alack!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bavarian Motor Works)
    I hate bible bashers to bits, the fact you need to learn is you get good and bad people in all walks of life, there is nothing you can do about.

Sure you can bible bash but you will always have bad people.

I think people today need to learn that nothing comes easy, and anything thats worth having you are going to have to work hard for. This lacks in british society quite a bit....
    Are those with prejudices against large groups of people any better ?

ReputationRep:

Alack!
    I don't mind having this thread constantly pop up in my home box.
    I mind not caring to put effort in to unsubscribe, mainly because I'd like to see some troll get a hold of you.
    But please stop putting 'eth' and 'ou' and using other utter nobhead words. Find it dodgy. Go masturbate or something, take your mind off this 'serious' stuff
    - or something else Father's are renowned for - no wait, not that :eek:

EDIT: Realises that I have probably provoked daft words

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thats funny)
    I don't mind having this thread constantly pop up in my home box.
    I mind not caring to put effort in to unsubscribe, mainly because I'd like to see some troll get a hold of you.
    But please stop putting 'eth' and 'ou' and using other utter nobhead words. Find it dodgy. Go masturbate or something, take your mind off this 'serious' stuff
    - or something else Father's are renowned for - no wait, not that :eek:

EDIT: Realises that I have probably provoked daft words
    Behold, the sinner speaketh with a forked tongue. Begone, sinner, for thou shalt bring down the wrath of light upon thee and all of thine.

ReputationRep:
    lets be honest here, religion is the root of all evil!!

ReputationRep:

Alack!
    stop with the silly 'eth ****.
    As a tarantino lover, that quote is about as biblical as I get (even though it is not very biblical in its composition).

Interesting tarantino trivia of the day: the parts of Pumpkin and Yolanda were written with Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love in mind to be playing the characters.

ReputationRep:
    Behold, the sinner speaketh with a forked tongue. Begone, sinner, for thou shalt bring down the wrath of light upon thee and all of thine.
    Pleae eat your own head :yy: gracias.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2008
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.