ellie145
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hiya!

Starting this thread

Has anyone heard back from Lancaster regarding offers? If so, what subjects have they been for!

I’m applying for history and this will be my first choice if I get an offer so hey!X
Faizan Maqsood
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
They rejected my application for Marketing Management and I am glad. Was never interested. I got offers from Newcastle, Exeter and Royal Holloway. Waiting for Durham to make a decision.
ellie145
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Oh I’m so sorry to hear that! How long did it take for you to hear back from them and if you don’t mind me asking what we’re your predicted grades? That’s amazing though you’re going to smash it well done!X
Faizan Maqsood
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
They made a decision after 3 weeks. I am doing IFP(foundation). They said that they don’t accept this course. My predicted percentage is 80%
isaeva
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
applied for philosophy and politics ! abb reduced offer to BBB if a firm - it’s my first choice too
Uto
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Got a reply after about 2 weeks, an unconditional offer for Law with Politics!
Unconditional as I already have my A level grades.
Candiceswyip
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I applied for Biomed on Dec 5, but no news up till now.
Anonymous #1
Report 3 weeks ago
applied for biomedical science on 28/11 and got my offer on 09/12. then i get a letter about an interview for an unconditional offer which was cool. i’ll do the interview but i’m still considering if i should firm it or not.
Candiceswyip
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
applied for biomedical science on 28/11 and got my offer on 09/12. then i get a letter about an interview for an unconditional offer which was cool. i’ll do the interview but i’m still considering if i should firm it or not.
May I know your predicted grade? Thanks
Candiceswyip
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I got a reply of conditional offer of Biomed on Dec 24.
Anonymous #1
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Candiceswyip)
May I know your predicted grade? Thanks
AAA
Candiceswyip
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
AAA
Could you please to share with me about the reasons behind Lancaster will be a good choice? I got conditional offer and will firm it. Thanks!
rachaellouwhite
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi! I've been offered a place on the English Literature with Creative writing course, subject to getting ABB.
Anonymous #1
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Candiceswyip)
Could you please to share with me about the reasons behind Lancaster will be a good choice? I got conditional offer and will firm it. Thanks!
IBMS accredited, good facilities, great course, campus over city university, good accommodation, nice area
Candiceswyip
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
IBMS accredited, good facilities, great course, campus over city university, good accommodation, nice area
Thanks. I am an international student and I thought the northern areas of UK is very cold, right? And Lancaster is located in a quiet place and someone told me a bit boring. But the expenses will be cheaper than in London.

I also worry about the chance for getting placement in Lancaster's connection. May I know will it be difficult to get a placement or not for a IBMS accredited course?
JohnFuller
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I had an interview for Physics with Particle Physics and Cosmology, and because of my performance in the interview was offered an unconditional such as I make Lancaster my firm which I have just done so so buzzing 😁
Ghostlady
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by JohnFuller)
I had an interview for Physics with Particle Physics and Cosmology, and because of my performance in the interview was offered an unconditional such as I make Lancaster my firm which I have just done so so buzzing 😁
My daughter has the same She had interview mid November and is very excited to have an unconditional offer. It was the particle physics and cosmology course and all of the modules in it; both of them she loves . Shes got one more offer shes waiting on. she is looking at Grizedale or County
olirichards001
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Theyre also my first choice, geography, haven't heard back yet but that's probably because I sent it off during the chritsmas holidays
luluthompson
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by JohnFuller)
(Original post by Ghostlady)
My daughter has the same She had interview mid November and is very excited to have an unconditional offer. It was the particle physics and cosmology course and all of the modules in it; both of them she loves . Shes got one more offer shes waiting on. she is looking at Grizedale or County
Hey, congrats on your offers! Would you mind me asking when you guys applied? I applied early november and haven't heard so I'm starting to panic. Thanks
Ghostlady
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by luluthompson)
Hey, congrats on your offers! Would you mind me asking when you guys applied? I applied early november and haven't heard so I'm starting to panic. Thanks
My daughter applied 4th of October. She heard back 3 week later and had interview mid november. I can only go on her own school but back in October there was only 5 of applications gone in from her 6th form to various unis. So judging from that I guess she applied at a not a busy time. I would get in contact with them. I know they were closed over christmas so should be re open now.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (11)
6.55%
They've been reasonable (69)
41.07%
Not feeling great... (44)
26.19%
They are TERRIBLE! (44)
26.19%

Watched Threads