lucyahth2002
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey,
I’ve recently just been offered a place at LJMU for nursing for September 2020 which I’m really excited as it’s my first choice, I’m not from Liverpool so would obviously stay in halls but just wondering if people can give a review on what the Marybone accommodations like? Like is it purely just nurses or are other people there too?
Breeee
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by lucyahth2002)
Hey,
I’ve recently just been offered a place at LJMU for nursing for September 2020 which I’m really excited as it’s my first choice, I’m not from Liverpool so would obviously stay in halls but just wondering if people can give a review on what the Marybone accommodations like? Like is it purely just nurses or are other people there too?
Congratulations on your place!
There are 3 marybone buildings. One is purely for nurses, the other two are mixed
lucyahth2002
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Which is the mixed one? X
MPJ2001
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey,
hi, I also applied to LJMU for nursing and I haven't heard anything back yet. I'm just wondering which type of nursing you applied for and did they send you an email or let you know over UCAS, thank you !! x
The Student Housing Company
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey, have you had a look at Ablett House? We are a really popular choice for nursing students. We're located opposite Marybone and still have rooms available for September starting from £124pw. If you want any more info check out our website here: https://thestudenthousingcompany.com...l/ablett-house
lucyahth2002
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
(Original post by MPJ2001)
hi, I also applied to LJMU for nursing and I haven't heard anything back yet. I'm just wondering which type of nursing you applied for and did they send you an email or let you know over UCAS, thank you !! x
Hi, i applied for child and they sent me an email about my interview before christmas and i found out i got in over UCAS. good luck! xx
MPJ2001
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hi, i applied for child and they sent me an email about my interview before christmas and i found out i got in over UCAS. good luck! xx
I had my interview last week ! Just waiting for the result but they said we will find out in March x
username5231058
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Good luck!! i just heard back last week with an offer for Sept 2020!!
_itsjill
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by hermyxo)
Good luck!! i just heard back last week with an offer for Sept 2020!!
is anyone doing adult nursing intake for september 2020 in ljmu? x
Lashes1234
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hi could I please ask what interview questions were asked for ljmu adult nursing, I have my telephone interview on Monday just trying to get a better idea ?
mmhh2020
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by _itsjill)
is anyone doing adult nursing intake for september 2020 in ljmu? x
I am yeah, have you been told a start date yet?
pm2002
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi
I’ve got an interview for Nursing at LJMU coming up for Sept 2021 entry. Is anyone able to advise what to revise for the interview please

Thank you in advance
Cclarke0611
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by pm2002)
Hi
I’ve got an interview for Nursing at LJMU coming up for Sept 2021 entry. Is anyone able to advise what to revise for the interview please

Thank you in advance
I have one next week too, can't seem to find much online about them. How are you feeling about it? I take it yours is a telephone interview too?
pm2002
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Cclarke0611)
I have one next week too, can't seem to find much online about them. How are you feeling about it? I take it yours is a telephone interview too?
Hi,
I’ve had mine it went really well! I got a conditional offer🙂.

The interview was a telephone one and was really relaxed, she told me about the uni and the city first and then she went onto the interview. Think about the skills that you have that a nurse needs, what you think a nurse does and how you would manage your time effectively and you’ll be okay!

Good luck- have you applied for adult nursing?
Cclarke0611
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi,

The interview was a telephone one and was really relaxed, she told me about the uni and the city first and then she went onto the interview. Think about the skills that you have that a nurse needs, what you think a nurse does and how you would manage your time effectively and you’ll be okay!

Aw congrats! I didn't think they would give out offers so soon!! I've applied to children's! thank you
pm2002
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Cclarke0611)
Aw congrats! I didn't think they would give out offers so soon!! I've applied to children's! thank you
Neither did I, I was really shocked with how quick I heard back! The interview questions may be slightly different but I doubt they will be hugely different!

Would you live away at Liverpool?
x99ecm
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi,

Hey! I've been made an offer for nursing too in September 2021. Will you be staying in halls for the first year?
pm2002
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by x99ecm)
Hey! I've been made an offer for nursing too in September 2021. Will you be staying in halls for the first year?
Hey!
Congratulations, that’s great! Have you got an offer for adult nursing? Yeah I’d be staying in halls in the first year!
x99ecm
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey!
Congratulations, that’s great! Have you got an offer for adult nursing? Yeah I’d be staying in halls in the first year!
Thanks! Yeah a conditional offer. I've got one more interview then I can make ljmu my firm choice let me know when you have an idea of which halls to go to because I'm lost lol
Cclarke0611
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Neither did I, I was really shocked with how quick I heard back! The interview questions may be slightly different but I doubt they will be hugely different!

Would you live away at Liverpool?
Yeah! I’m from Northern Ireland so I would hopefully be in halls in Liverpool wby?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (314)
56.07%
I don't have everything I need (246)
43.93%

Watched Threads