The Student Room Group

So the University of Greenwich has ****ed me up so much and i started in september...

First of all, they couldn't get their ****ing timetables sorted properly so i missed the first like 4 lessons of my lectures/labs as it wasn't on my timetable, secondly, due to being so behind the teacher was too busy in helping others that I had to just copy/paste what someone else did and had no idea what it meant or anything.. (this is all preparing for my current assignment that's due tomorrow...). not only that though, but i need to call for help, but cause theres like 60 students and 2 teachers there helping it sometimes takes half an hour to get help, or the teacher says "i'll be over" then doesn't even come (this happened like 3 weeks in a row..)

I'll be punished for handing my assignment in late even though all this bull**** happened and it's not even my fault yet my grade is going to be capped. ****ing hell... i am definitely transferring university's...
Lmao. Try being blocked from your university facilities because student finance haven’t paid my tuition fees yet. I can’t even upload my assignments and I’ve been told that my situation isn’t a valid excuse?????? Like okay then, I’ll just fail
Reply 2
Original post by OR321
Lmao. Try being blocked from your university facilities because student finance haven’t paid my tuition fees yet. I can’t even upload my assignments and I’ve been told that my situation isn’t a valid excuse?????? Like okay then, I’ll just fail

what uni?
Original post by Anonymous
what uni?

MMU

Quick Reply

Latest