The Student Room Group

Family problems

So, as you see my mom she works as a doctor making good money. My dad he is **** he does not do anything all he does is lie down in his bed and watch tv and smoke. My brother trust me he is so smart and intelligent but he is over his 20's and graduated but is not looking for a job. My mom is always disappointed about him and talks bad about him, it always makes me angry and dissapointed in her everytime it happens. Any advice please?
Original post by Anonymous
So, as you see my mom she works as a doctor making good money. My dad he is **** he does not do anything all he does is lie down in his bed and watch tv and smoke. My brother trust me he is so smart and intelligent but he is over his 20's and graduated but is not looking for a job. My mom is always disappointed about him and talks bad about him, it always makes me angry and dissapointed in her everytime it happens. Any advice please?

Not being judgmental but why is he not looking for jobs ?
Maybe you should just talk to your dad about your worries, you sound young. I'm sure he will explain why - or you could ask your mom even. Just ask with worry and genuine curiosity, dont ask because you dislike that he is this way but because you're confused. No one here will give you a proper answer, you basically gave us the tip of iceberg on this situation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending