The Student Room Group

How to find private messages on TSR

I have never used private messages on TSR before and I keep getting emails saying I have new ones, but when I go on TSR to view them, it says I have nothing in my inbox. What do I do?
Original post by Mayomikun123
I have never used private messages on TSR before and I keep getting emails saying I have new ones, but when I go on TSR to view them, it says I have nothing in my inbox. What do I do?

might be easier to access them on a laptop - sometimes phone access is slower ...
Original post by HumblyBumbly
might be easier to access them on a laptop - sometimes phone access is slower ...

I am on my laptop but it says that there is 0 messages in my inbox lol
I am on my laptop but it says that there is 0 messages in my inbox lol

your internet connection might be slow? try a different browser maybe?

I PMd you to test it so you should have something in your inbox
Is it available in the iOS app?
Original post by HumblyBumbly
your internet connection might be slow? try a different browser maybe?

I PMd you to test it so you should have something in your inbox

There's nothing there. I sent a PM back to the person my email said I got a message from and that has come up in my sent folder, but there is still nothing in my inbox...it's so weird.
Original post by Oops_error404
Is it available in the iOS app?

I'll download the app and see if it comes up there.
Edit: I don't think it's on the app
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 7

Hi,
I made few changes to your account now. Hopefully, you should be able to view private messages as expected !. Please check the test PM and reply back to me.

Many thanks.
Original post by QA1
Hi,
I made few changes to your account now. Hopefully, you should be able to view private messages as expected !. Please check the test PM and reply back to me.

Many thanks.

I have replied, thank you for the help. Although I cant see PM's that my email has said I have been sent...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending