Travelodge ( uk stay )

Watch
Reece3345
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
I’m looking to book a night at Travelodge I’m 18 the person I’m staying with is 17 will they only ask me for ID or the person I’m with too ?
Last edited by Reece3345; 11 months ago
Oscar01
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Usually, they just ID the person who made the booking. Although I've never been to a Travelodge and been ID'd, you should be fine.
Ghostlady
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I have made loads of travelodge bookings and ive not been asked for my id. i just take a print out of the booking, so show the booking email on my phone and said my name. Take your id just incase, but you wont need one for the 17 year old.
Ammz_123
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Ghostlady)
I have made loads of travelodge bookings and ive not been asked for my id. i just take a print out of the booking, so show the booking email on my phone and said my name. Take your id just incase, but you wont need one for the 17 year old.
Id like to go to a travel lodge for a few hours only though, would i have to stay the full night or could i leave early, even if i pay the full amount i wouldnt mind
IanDangerously
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Ammz_123)
Id like to go to a travel lodge for a few hours only though, would i have to stay the full night or could i leave early, even if i pay the full amount i wouldnt mind
You can’t just book a room for a few hours but if you book and pay for a one night stay you can leave any time you want after you’ve checked in.

It’s very common. Every night there will be a couple of rooms at least in every hotel that are used for an hour or so because two people just need a bed rather than a place of sleep.
Ghostlady
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Ammz_123)
Yes you can. I had an incident once where my car broke down and got a hire car, but it meant me not turning up until 11pm. It was fine, and they had also a box where you can drop off your room key so you can leave when you want
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (120)
28.1%
No - I have already returned home (57)
13.35%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (84)
19.67%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.37%
No - I live at home during term anyway (126)
29.51%

Watched Threads