The Student Room Group

Is there a way to unwatch multiple threads at once?

Title says it all. At the moment I have around 70 watched threads and want to get rid of most of them but from what I can see I have to go to each individual thread and click the unwatch button. Is there a way to unwatch multiple at once?
I just right click stop watching from the homepage and click open in new tab.

It is the fastest method as it avoids the confirmation dialogue box.
Reply 2
Original post by Capitalist_Lamb
Title says it all. At the moment I have around 70 watched threads and want to get rid of most of them but from what I can see I have to go to each individual thread and click the unwatch button. Is there a way to unwatch multiple at once?

Go to "manage watched threads" and select them all to remove subscription. Easy.
Original post by DiddyDecAlt
I just right click stop watching from the homepage and click open in new tab.

It is the fastest method as it avoids the confirmation dialogue box.

Yeah that seems to work well it's stupidly slow to try to unwatch them all normally. Thanks
Original post by Drewski
Go to "manage watched threads" and select them all to remove subscription. Easy.

Hi I don't seem too see that option. But the other method the previous user has posted seems to work but thanks for the work
Reply 5
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/subscription.php

You can select multiple threads by ticking the box, then at the bottom on the drop-down, select 'delete subscription'.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Capitalist_Lamb
Hi I don't seem too see that option. But the other method the previous user has posted seems to work but thanks for the work

Original post by Neilos
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/subscription.php

You can select multiple threads by ticking the box, then at the bottom on the drop-down, select 'remove subscription'.

This is the bit I meant. You can find it via your profile, too. Everyone has it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending