avocado1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Has anyone applied for any of the Mars Leadership Experience programmes for 2020? If so, where are you in the process? I've applied to the general leadership one, heard that I passed the prerecorded video interview last month but heard nothing since!
meg_019
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by avocado1)
Has anyone applied for any of the Mars Leadership Experience programmes for 2020? If so, where are you in the process? I've applied to the general leadership one, heard that I passed the prerecorded video interview last month but heard nothing since!
I completed the video interview last month but am yet to hear anything. Have they invited you for a phone interview?
avocado1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by meg_019)
I completed the video interview last month but am yet to hear anything. Have they invited you for a phone interview?
No, I got an email on the 19th of Nov saying I passed the VI but that passing the VI doesn’t guarantee you’re through to the next round and that they’d contact me back. Assume they must be waiting til the new year maybe?
ndot
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Anyone heard anything after video interview? I got an email saying that I passed it but haven't heard since.
Giraff12
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hello !Can you tell me what kind of question you had during the video interview ? Thank you !
Peakinginterests
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I was told I passed the video interview a few days ago so hoping to get shortlisted for the AC. For the people who applied last year, I was wondering when the AC was?
its_val
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Peakinginterests)
Hi, I was told I passed the video interview a few days ago so hoping to get shortlisted for the AC. For the people who applied last year, I was wondering when the AC was?
Hey I’ve applied for the scheme this year and I’ve booked my assessment centre for next Thursday, it was the only slot available
Last edited by its_val; 1 month ago
Peakinginterests
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by its_val)
Hey I’ve applied for the scheme this year and I’ve booked my assessment centre for next Thursday, it was the only slot available
oh okay thanks for letting me know! when did you book it if you don't mind me asking?
its_val
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
oh okay thanks for letting me know! when did you book it if you don't mind me asking?
On Monday!
Peakinginterests
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by its_val)
On Monday!
Hi I actually just now got an email inviting me to the assessment centre which is so exciting! the only slot available was for this Friday so I have a lot of preparation to do. What location are you being considered for out of curiosity and have you been contacted about a coaching call?
its_val
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi I actually just now got an email inviting me to the assessment centre which is so exciting! the only slot available was for this Friday so I have a lot of preparation to do. What location are you being considered for out of curiosity and have you been contacted about a coaching call?
I’ll PM you
carrotcake2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Is anyone still waiting to hear back from this? I know a few assessment centres have already taken place, but they said they're still looking through applications..
Bryn522
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by carrotcake2)
Is anyone still waiting to hear back from this? I know a few assessment centres have already taken place, but they said they're still looking through applications..
Hey, I got an email on Thursday (3 days ago) informing me I was through to AC which I've booked on for at the end of Jan, they're still going through apps and inviting people so don't give up hope. Seems that everywhere is inundated with more applications than previous years so taking far longer to get through
carrotcake2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Oh amazing, congratulations!! Thanks so much for your reassurance too, hoping I hear back in the next week or two! Great to know they’re still working through them rather than it being bad news🤞🏼
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (61)
17.43%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (97)
27.71%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (133)
38%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (48)
13.71%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.14%

Watched Threads