2020 Imperial MSc in Business Analytics

Watch
SI B
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by saks10111)
sorry quoting myself ha, but just asking again if anyone has applied for the part-time mode of this course?
I have
SI B
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by saks10111)
Is everyone on here talking about the full time course?I’m a working professional with a few years of work experience and have only recently thought of doing a part time masters. Found this course and it was like the perfect course with the perfect online, PT structure! I’ve just submitted all my documents but am yet to submit one of my reference details. Do they still review your application if your references haven’t been received? And I wonder if the process and timeline is exactly the same for PT applicants as it is for FT..?
There are different email addresses for each mode if the course so i think timelines will be different, as it's diff requirements for the PT course too
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (83)
18.61%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (90)
20.18%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (84)
18.83%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (97)
21.75%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (44)
9.87%
I haven't started researching yet (48)
10.76%

Watched Threads