Turn on thread page Beta

What have been your highlights of 2008 so far watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Remember those threads concerning how your month went then they gradually fizzled out.

This is now the 7th month if 2008, so rate your year so far, include any highlight/ challenges and disappointments.

forest getting promoted:yep:

ReputationRep:
    Spain winning the European Championships, finishing GCSEs, another season of House MD, summer vacations being wonderful so far. Not necessarily in that order.

ReputationRep:
    my highlights have been ok, I went for afew shades lighter than my natural colour, they'll need touching up again which costs much more than it should.

ReputationRep:
    Finishing my 1st year of Med school, doing my electives, Italy losing to Spain in PKs, getting engaged (proposing to my GF of 2 years), breaking up with my fiance', winning the spanish league in world-class on fifa 2008...:P

ReputationRep:
    But then again, the year is still young :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lithium)
    Finishing my 1st year of Med school, doing my electives, Italy losing to Spain in PKs, getting engaged (proposing to my GF of 2 years), breaking up with my fiance', winning the spanish league in world-class on fifa 2008...:P
    so you got engaged and then broke up? oh no!

ReputationRep:
    passing my first year

its been a pretty uneventful 7 months truth be told...

ReputationRep:
    the Tories winning the mayorship of London and sending Ken livingstone on his way at long last

lmao:woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tropical-twist3)
    so you got engaged and then broke up? oh no!
    Yea..i guess my hours as a med sutdent didnt fit her agenda...she's an art major, she had alot more free time than me usually, and i was always busy

But thats that :p:

also mr boris beating livingstone....after i got abused on here by so many people saying it would never happen

ReputationRep:
    Turning 18, being able to go out with my ID, good craic at tech, getting 3 distinctions in my ND and getting a pretty Fine Art award.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jh_1988_england)
    lmao:woo:
    What? LOL...it is alot harder than you think :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Yea..i guess my hours as a med sutdent didnt fit her agenda...she's an art major, she had alot more free time than me usually, and i was always busy

But thats that :p:
    I'm thinking of doing art..

thats a shame, why was breaking up one of your highlights?

ReputationRep:
    erm let me think
    • Paris

• finishing AS exams

• meeting ze bf (cliche i know hehe)

i can't think of anymore at the mo but i will later

ReputationRep:
    Seeing Linkin Park twice, Man United winning the double, finishing A levels and not having to go back to school ever againnnnnnnnn

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking of doing art..

thats a shame, why was breaking up one of your highlights?
    I took highlight as "major event" not a good thing...

I was also very pissed that Italia didnt make it thru the 1/4 finals in Euro 08' :no:

ReputationRep:
    my highlights have been ok, I went for afew shades lighter than my natural colour, they'll need touching up again which costs much more than it should.
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    I took highlight as "major event" not a good thing...

I was also very pissed that Italia didnt make it thru the 1/4 finals in Euro 08' :no:
    I was ashamed that england didn't get in at all!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 30, 2008
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.