The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

- Going to Krakow and Berlin back in February...
- Getting decent grades in my January english modules (was a rollercoaster hence the relief at doing well).
- Trip with a friend to London & seeing Jack Johnson and Ben Harper live in Hyde Park.
- Safin returning to form and getting to the Semi-Finals at Wimbledon.

=D
Lithium
What? LOL...it is alot harder than you think :frown: :yep:

i wasn't being sarky-tis impressive lol...you should play call of duty 4 on the hardest level...proudest day of my life when i completed it:puppyeyes:
Reply 22
- Finishing my AS levels
- Going to Paris
- Learning to drive
Reply 23
tropical-twist3
I was ashamed that england didn't get in at all!

Yea, THAT was a suprise...i didn't really follow the qual. but how come you guys didnt make it?
going to see radiohead in glasgow green :biggrin:
also finishing my exams was pretty good even though i reckon i failed half of them
Reply 25
jh_1988_england
i wasn't being sarky-tis impressive lol...you should play call of duty 4 on the hardest level...proudest day of my life when i completed it:puppyeyes:

Man, one of my aspirations in life right now, esp during summer is to be able to beat an 8 player map in C&C Generals Zero Hour---old school, i know- but it's the best! I want to beat 8 hard USA armies with the GLA army...that, will be a proud day!

:yep::yep::yep::yep:
Lithium
Yea, THAT was a suprise...i didn't really follow the qual. but how come you guys didnt make it?

:stomp: steve mclaren
getting an unconditional offer to study medicine, going on holiday and getting with the guy i have liked for seven years
Lithium

I suppose its because.. we're *****.

although hopefully they'll get their asses in gear for the next world cup, apparently they aren't allowed to go out and get drunk at all whilst theyre trainging for it over the summer, otherwise they'll be dropped from the squad. They could be good I think if they had discipline and trained harder, other international teams always seemed much more disciplined than ours in the past.
Finishing GCSEs
Leaving my school
Going to Cardiff (doesn't sound that interesting but it was fun, OK? :p:)
Turning 16
Various dance shows

Wish I could have done this for last year. It was much more interesting lol
Lithium
Man, one of my aspirations in life right now, esp during summer is to be able to beat an 8 player map in C&C Generals Zero Hour---old school, i know- but it's the best! I want to beat 8 hard USA armies with the GLA army...that, will be a proud day!

:yep::yep::yep::yep:

:rolleyes: guys you sound so coooool :p:
Reply 31
Achieving the top grade in my class, and I expect my upcoming holiday is going to be pretty epic.
Reply 32
tropical-twist3
I suppose its because.. we're *****.

although hopefully they'll get their asses in gear for the next world cup, apparently they aren't allowed to go out and get drunk at all whilst theyre trainging for it over the summer, otherwise they'll be dropped from the squad. They could be good I think if they had discipline and trained harder, other international teams always seemed much more disciplined than ours in the past.

I aint gonna BS you, I aint a great english football fan, mostly b/c when i was, they always put me down :frown:...and yea, they always seem to have the players, skills and all, but there is something missing...hopefuly in WC 10' :smile::biggrin::cool:
Reply 33
tropical-twist3

Just a TINY tint of cynicism there huh? lmao...i know i know, a 21 y/o and all...but i mean, those games really do need mental power as well...it's a mans game :yep:
tropical-twist3

it passes the time away when im to broke to go out lol:yep:
Reply 35
Finishing my GCSEs and AS Level critical thinking.
Prom
My birthday

There are probably more that i havent thought of, but they can't be that great if i cant remember them!
Reply 36
-finishing gcses
-seeing foo fighters at wembley stadium with led zepp (Y)
-being in love
-good parties
-earning lots of money
Lithium
I aint gonna BS you, I aint a great english football fan, mostly b/c when i was, they always put me down :frown:...and yea, they always seem to have the players, skills and all, but there is something missing...hopefuly in WC 10' :smile::biggrin::cool:

i remember my first world cup I cared about, I think it was 2002, and I remember saying to the tv screeen when they were playing, "If you lose It won't be really bad but only do it if you win the world cup in 2010"...i think my thinking behind it was that i'd be 21/20 so that would be the best age to be amongst the fans of a victorius england. so they better bloody win.
Lithium
Just a TINY tint of cynicism there huh? lmao...i know i know, a 21 y/o and all...but i mean, those games really do need mental power as well...it's a mans game :yep:

jh_1988_england
it passes the time away when im to broke to go out lol:yep:

if I'm honest I get addicted to racing games, one on one fighting games and ....singstar:redface: and the graphics on ps3 are amazing! I thought they couldnt be anything special..until I saw them!
Reply 39
Good January module results
Nightwish concert and signing
Got my first ever job which was well paid
Being on a gap year. Doing things at my own pace is great.
Had time to go out to the theatre etc.
Starting my driving lessons again
Went to Scotland
Soon to go to Holland
Will be starting uni this September!

Latest

Trending

Trending