The Student Room Group

How likely is it that he was messaging the other girl instead?

I'm talking to this guy online and have been for a while now. Last time we got into some really deep convos about our childhood and he really appreciated the chat. We are really good friends now and he is the one who mentioned we are officially friends and not just strangers having a conversation online.
Only thing is he doesn't know what I look like since I dont have a profile pic and as far as he knows I have a boyfriend. only thing is since I started talking to him we did break up. He does speak to other people, and that is completely fine obviously. He commented on a girls rating once saying shes really good looking etc etc.

Yesterday he tagged me and two other girls in a question with who on this website are the most attractive and to mention their usernames. He said the question didnt specify physically attractive so he will go off on attitude too and so he tagged me and this other girl and the girl he thinks is hot from the rsting. This pretty much confirmed he talks her to too

and he started off a conversation with me today and we were talking but I started giving longer responses that would typically lead to a real convo and after a while of talking he told me "Let's talk a little later if you're free, I'm tied up at the moment". So I checked the other girls online status and she has been seen online for less than an hour. Is it very possible that he wasn't really that busy but wanted to give all his attention to her while she was probably messaging him?
Quit overthinking. If you like him tell him you're single, otherwise he's free to do as he wants.
Reply 2
I forgot to mention its obvious they do talk because they follow each other and so do me and him. in the opinion under that question he mentioned he hasn't spoken to many people on this website but his favourites are me, this other girl that's inappropriate relationship too and the girl he recently met and commented on her pic.
Reply 3
Original post by MrMusician95
Quit overthinking. If you like him tell him you're single, otherwise he's free to do as he wants.

well I know hes online still because 15 minutes ago he posted on another question. so he is still online but didnt want to talk to me at that moment.

maybe I am overthinking but..
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
this other girl that's inappropriate relationship too and the girl he recently met and commented on her pic.

What do you mean by this?

The guy is entitled to do what he wants with his time and talk with whomever he wants. At least he did you the courtesy of saying "I'm busy, we'll talk later" rather than leaving you hanging. Im sure your friends do it in real life, and this is no different.
Reply 5
Original post by Surnia
What do you mean by this?

The guy is entitled to do what he wants with his time and talk with whomever he wants. At least he did you the courtesy of saying "I'm busy, we'll talk later" rather than leaving you hanging. Im sure your friends do it in real life, and this is no different.

chill. it's a typo.

I meant I was tagged, another girl who is in a relationship and then ghe one he recently met who he commented on who he also tagged.

I dont know why I'm getting lectured on this I already mentioned he can do what he wants I just wanted to know the odds that he wasnt actually busy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending